cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Dreamleague DotA 2 (exclusive item issue)

cheezeatinmonky
Level 7
With the new league sponsored in DotA 2 by ASUS ROG dream league, it came with that spirit breaker set..... which many people know did not come out right away. This item was supposed to be exclusive to ticket buyers, but before we even got it, it was dropping like hotcakes in public games. All exclusive sets in DotA 2 currently are worth decent amount except this set that was in your sponsored league. It only been out one week and already worthless, making this ticket very high price and get nothing out of it. I'm disappointed in valve sure for not changing this in some way yet, even took them days to stop the drop of this exclusive drop if it even is stopped yet. However at the same time I have an Asus motherboard and I like it, even had to send it back to get new one when made computer cause it was faulty and they speedily sent me a new one back. However I'm a little upset if you are sponsoring this league that you didn't get on valve about not changing the exclusive item drop for ticket buyers, seeing as this reflects on you just as much as them. Every time you think of the league you bring up the name of your company. Please say something to valve to try and do something about this. thank you in advance.
1 REPLY 1

Frozen
Level 7
Don't know if this is the right part of the section to post this in. ( If not, kindly move it)

Basically, I, together with a lot of others, have the same problem with the thread starter. We were promised an exclusive set of Spirit Breaker (Iron Will Set). To be frank, my every intention of buying the ticket was to obtain said set. Not only was the set given to us late, an exclusive item suddenly was dropping like crazy and thus making it obtainable by the general public (counter productive as to why I bought an expensive ticket). Also, its not even considered as a set by the game! This is all very frustrating to me, and to be completely honest, I will not buy any of the shop's item until this is dressed; this is very absurd. I am very frustrated and disappointed in valve that it took them DAYS to release the set to us plus it was OBTAINABLE rather than exclusive. As you are the sponsors of said event, I think you should talk to Valve to address the issue as this reflects you as much as them. Seriously, the lack of answers and compensation is much pissing to all of us.

I hope a staff of yours read this.

Very much hoping,
a customer.

P.S.: Would really appreciate it if someone responded to this.