New ROGer Array

Video and Audio Stuttering on my G750JX

Hi guys, I have a G750JX-TB71. I'm having stuttering in both video and audio. I've been looking at various posts searching for the latest working drivers but I'm kind of confused. Can anyone give me the links of the latest working audio and video drivers for my G750JX? Do anyone think it might be something else wrong? Thanks in advance!!

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Prostar Computer's Avatar

It could be DPC latency. You can get the latest drivers Asus has from here though.

Alternatively, you can get the most up-to-date drivers from the component manufacterer's/ODMs:

NVidia drivers - just select your OS, language, and card (770M).
    We customize Asus, MSI, and Clevo laptops!

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Update your Bios maybe? You didnt elaborate on what kind of video you are watching? Youtube/Bluray/mkv rip/ect. Could be throttling, or even a codec/flash issue. I would try multiple cources of video and see if you can pin point which you are having trouble with.
    ALIENWARE R17 R5 - i7 8750H - GTX 1070 @ 1.9Ghz - 16GB DDR4 - NVMe 970 EVO 1TB - SSD 960 EVO 1TB
    SOLD: ASUS G703VI-XH74K
    RETIRED: ASUS G752VY-DH72
    RETIRED: ASUS G750JH DB71
    RETIRED:ASUS G74Sx DH72

Super Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by LFRuiz View Post
    Hi guys, I have a G750JX-TB71. I'm having stuttering in both video and audio. I've been looking at various posts searching for the latest working drivers but I'm kind of confused. Can anyone give me the links of the latest working audio and video drivers for my G750JX? Do anyone think it might be something else wrong? Thanks in advance!!
    Assume you're running on AC power, but if it only happens on battery power, tell us your bios version.
    Also, if you have ASUS Power4Gear installed, make sure it's set to 'performance' mode (use Fn+Spacebar).
    If the problems only started recently, there are different ways you can revert your software to an earlier state if something in the software changed.