cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mousepads, mouse and keyboards! Which one do you use?

Retired
Not applicable
The rules of this thread are to post all the main gaming mouse you have, keyboards and mousepads! I shall start.

Keyboard: G73jw keyboard
Mouse: R.A.T. 7
Mousepad: I use my desk. Flat and highest quality 😉 .
50 REPLIES 50

Jaytheredneck1
Level 8
Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder x6
Mouse: Gateway laptop mouse(lol my good one broke, debating on which gaming mouse to get next)
Mousepad: Toronto Maple Leafs mousepad (lol I'm sure Markedone will love that haha)
Crosshair V Formula 990FX 0506 Bios - Phenom II X6 1100T - Gskill Sniper 1600MHz (4x4GB) - Saphire Radeon 6770 - OCZ Agility 3 60GB - WD Black 1TB - Cooler Master V6GT - Antec Dark Fleet 85 - Antec CP-850 - Windows 7 Ultimate 64

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
I really want to switch from my razer setup to a MIONIX setup they seem like a far better company then razer lately.

But I use a Razer Mamba, and Cooler master storm mouse.
I use a razer megasoma mouse pad as well as a razer sphex maybe in future (have one from rma)
I also use for keyboard my Razer arctosa as well as my Ideazon Z-Board.

Im trying to get a Mionix keyboard and mouse though, they just look far better...

Retired
Not applicable
Recently read the topic! amazing work! antennadeals.com

Retired
Not applicable
Jaytheredneck1 I strongly recommend that you get the R.A.T. 7, it is wired this way you get a better response and no battery hassle, you can customize it by 3 different side rests, palm rests, height of left buttons and position on the palm rest. It also has 5 buttons you can macro to any key or combo of keys you press as well as mouse movements and up to 5600dpi. I can go on and on about other features it has but another big thing is that if you want wireless mouse, i recommend you get the R.A.T. 9.

Cody_Irwin: I haven't heard of MIONIX. I'm going to have to look them up. I might get the entire set of StarCraft 2 Razer gaming essentials soon. Maybe even one of their mousepads.

RoCP wrote:
Jaytheredneck1 I strongly recommend that you get the R.A.T. 7, it is wired this way you get a better response and no battery hassle, you can customize it by 3 different side rests, palm rests, height of left buttons and position on the palm rest. It also has 5 buttons you can macro to any key or combo of keys you press as well as mouse movements and up to 5600dpi. I can go on and on about other features it has but another big thing is that if you want wireless mouse, i recommend you get the R.A.T. 9.

I was looking at the rats, not my cup of tea. Besides they're pretty spendy, I'm just gonna save $45 and get a Logi G500
Crosshair V Formula 990FX 0506 Bios - Phenom II X6 1100T - Gskill Sniper 1600MHz (4x4GB) - Saphire Radeon 6770 - OCZ Agility 3 60GB - WD Black 1TB - Cooler Master V6GT - Antec Dark Fleet 85 - Antec CP-850 - Windows 7 Ultimate 64

Cyrekk
Level 10
Keyboard: Steelseries 7G
Mouse: Steelseries Ikari Laser
Mousepad: Razer TRON mouse pad (for now)
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS

Ferosin
Level 9
Mouse: Razer Mamba
Keyboard: Razer Tarantula
Mouse pad: Razer Destructor

Broncodavy
Level 7
Keyboard: Ideazon (now sttelseries) MERC STELTH
Mouse: Logitech G700
Mouse pad: QPAD
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z, i7 2600k, ASUS GTX 580 Direct CU II, 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, CM Stacker, XFX PRO 850W Core, Samsung SyncMaster S22A350H LED

ahlot18
Level 8
G15
Razer Mamba
Mouse Sphex

Crosshair V Formula AM3+
AMD Phenom II X6 1075T
8,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (Kingston hyper X)
Crossfire X Radeon 6870
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1