cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMAZING New Tech in the Works--The Future is Bright!

chrsplmr
Level 18
Innovation never stops, here are a few very interesting and some
puzzling new computer tech that 'Some' are working on.

Image G Screen - SpaceBook...Asus G84?

Image SIAFU-For the Blind. Amazing Tech Indeed.

Image REVOROUND-
"Bravely Saving China From the Square-Eye Menace" (Actual Headline)

Image iWebII-Transformer Mini Concept

ImageCARDBOARD DISPOSABLE. YEP. REALLY.

Image And Last But Not Least. The First Apple Advertised on TV.

It sets my imagination loose on what the ASUS Development Team is working on.
I Wonder.
CrossHair V Gene.....Non-CardBoard, Please.

Sorry, No Links..None of these products are Asus.....Google for more info.
I'll wait for the Asus version...especially that cardboard beauty...c.
15 REPLIES 15

chrsplmr
Level 18
Thats how I see it.
I see Education pumping out drones, instead of pioneers and seekers.
They teach versioned answers and base student success on how well mirrored.
Instead an education based on foundation and seeking answers to questions never before asked.

And still, in spite of all this, there are those that slip up and ask questions, and look to no one but themselves
to answer or provide them.

Bill Gates came out of his garage one day and someone said, "Bill, you are stinking rich."..Bill said, I think,
"Wow, I need a soda, sorry, but got to get back to my work."

The dumbing down of the nannystate masses....and no jobs.

Man, in my humble opinion doesnt need a job, he NEEDS work, THAT THING, the one that makes you force youself to try and
get some sleep, you cant stop thinking about it and the second you open your eyes you cant wait for your feet
to hit the floor so you can get back to it.......thats alive.
We teach whats 'fair' and to chase money. (You do good and you'll get a Quarter raise..)
Chase vision, money follows...you dont need to chase it..if it's behind you.

So I fear not, somewhere, and many, I am sure, are out there, visioned with the future, we never see them, they are
answering their questions...working....but we do hear about them from time to time and are always amazed, so far.

We never hear or see much of Seth MacFarlane in person, since 2007, but how many times have we seen his name?
Yep, he's work'n...What job should he of had? and in the last 5 years he may have gotten a $1.25 raise, or layed off.
Others,,, maybe a MolecularTransporter..who knows...now that unemployment is running out for still others.

Sorry bout the rant....publiK sQooling...aarrrgghh!!!
If we teach our children what to think, they will answer from today, but if we teach them TO think (Not How), they will
question answers for a lifetime......this isnt rocket fishing, afterall.

So wheres my cardboard gamer lappy Asus? I'm waiting. I'll be here, work'n on stuff. hahhahaa

Welcome Magnus.c.

Retired
Not applicable
The future is bright with tech, before you know it, you will will be able to get your own wetware

chrsplmr
Level 18
hahahhahaa...Funny you say that, I just posted a thread on that very subject this morning...ahhahhaa
Well named, 6.

Area_66
Level 11
Was interesting until I see the MAC.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

glenn_with_2_n_
Level 7

NEC made one similar also too, but this would be the way to go for 3D pc gaming, obviously a thinner setup would be nice without the using dlp projectors.

i figure if these were able to come back with 3D then 3D surround would really catch,
pricing would have to be reasonable though, like 500ish for the 23" curved and 800ish for a 27" curved, i would jump on that for sure.

†he RoG Hell Spawn | GPU/ 2 x Matrix Platinum 580 GTX in SLI | MoBo/ Maximus IV Extreme-Z | CPU/ i7 2600k (Cooled by Corsair H60) | Case/ SilverStone FT-02 | Memory/ 16GB of Corsair Vengeance | PSU/ SilverStone 1200-G | OS/ Win7Ult | OS SSD's/ 2 x Corsair 60GB Force GT in RAID 0 | Game Storage/ 2 x WD 1TB 7200rpm HDD in RAID 0 | Media Storage/ 2TB WD HDD | Main Storage/ 256GB SSD | Sound Card/ Creative SB X-Fi Ti with Front Drive | Misc/ Sound Activated Lighting | ....well i'll be damned 😛

glenn with 2 n's wrote:

NEC made one similar also too, but this would be the way to go for 3D pc gaming, obviously a thinner setup would be nice without the using dlp projectors.

i figure if these were able to come back with 3D then 3D surround would really catch,
pricing would have to be reasonable though, like 500ish for the 23" curved and 800ish for a 27" curved, i would jump on that for sure.

Now that is awesome! I want like 3 of them.

This however is obviously the most exciting tech coming down the line:
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS

Area_66
Level 11
that's the most stupid crap Apple have never release . $ 2600 to $ 10,000 for this .......

MarkedOne wrote:
that's the most stupid crap Apple have never release . $ 2600 to $ 10,000 for this .......

Marked, please tell me your joking. Please.
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS

Cyrekk wrote:
Marked, please tell me your joking. Please.

No I'm not, I'm very happy with a keyboard. I may find it ok to have something like ' smaller) this to replace the touch pad , but the keyboard ????? It's 100% unproductive, how many word minute ( should say hour ) can you type with this ? Apple don't know what to do anymore to get more money from the iZombies