cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750jh- random freeze problem

myzeren
Level 7
Hello my gamer friends, I have problem with my new laptop. Two times in google chrome and one time in Football Manager 2014 game the laptop is freezing and i cant even move to mouse cursor and keyboard is not working. Should i take it service or is there any soluion ?
8 REPLIES 8

Maxter
Level 9
myzeren wrote:
Hello my gamer friends, I have problem with my new laptop. Two times in google chrome and one time in Football Manager 2014 game the laptop is freezing and i cant even move to mouse cursor and keyboard is not working. Should i take it service or is there any soluion ?

Have you made sure your BIOS was updated to 208? nVidia drivers and audio drivers also up to date? Running AC? or battery?

chrsplmr
Level 18
Myzeren. Welcome to ROG.

What all do you have running in the start up ? This could be a memory/network conflict issue.
How long have you had the Laptop ?
What hardware are plugged into your usb ports ? What model Mouse ?

The latest bios and updated drivers is a good idea in general on a Laptop.c.

Prostar_Compute
Level 9
Are you experiencing the problem with only these two applications?

We customize Asus, MSI, and Clevo laptops!

myzeren
Level 7
I don't know how to update BIOS 208 ?? My NVIDIA driver version 331.65, and yesterday i updated my sound driver in other words realtek sound manager but I lost my maxx audio wizard so i came to back my old version and now in the system shows my driver version is 6.0.1.7027. I always use in AC without battery so only use with a ac charger. my start up I have steam, realtek, killer perfomance test, nvidiıa,macafee and itunes,
asus gaming mouse hid and some asus apps. I bought laptop 2 weeks ago. I have only mouse connected in my usb. And mouse is ROG gaming mouse. it came with the laptop. in the same packet. So far ı have problem these only two applications.

thegame4ever
Level 7
First make sure to run Windows Update and download it all.

http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=ASUS+ROG+G750JH&p=3&s=521

Choose which version of windows you have, then download the latest BIOS (205 on site) and under BIOS-Utilities is the tool you need to update your bios.

Also for realtek download the R.273 64-bit from here http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownT... this will help a lot with buzzing noise and is a better driver than what is offered currently, since the one from ASUS would make it go 19-20% CPU usage for some reason.

myzeren
Level 7
My Nvidia, sound update is okay and my bios update is okay it shows 205 and no new update. so every update is working but today i have same problem in google chrome. moreover i am using mcaafee virus protecition is it problem for me ? and can u give an advice ?

myzeren
Level 7
Solved. Thank you my gamer friends

Myzenren, what exactly was giving you the problem?