cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BF4 Crashes

Laing1982
Level 9
Played BF4 for 2 hours with no issues, then i get a crash, reboot and try again, play for 5 mins then another crash mid game! Anyone else have this issue?

Getting BF4.exe crashing error in eventvwr, and also a IP related failure regarding my pc.....could this be the network sync issue recently fixed in the patch?

Some have also said use high settings instead of ultra as some settings on ultra could cause the crashing?

Cheers
Corsair 900D / Corsair AX1200i / AMD FX-9590 @ 4.7ghz / ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula Z / ASUS ROG 7970 Matrix Platinum Crossfire / x2 EK Coldstream XTX 480 Radiators / x2 EK 7970 Matrix Waterblock / EK Supreme LTX CPU Waterblock / EK ASUS C5F-Z Waterblock / XSPC D5 Photon 270 Reservoir/Pump Combo / Corsair Vengeance 2133mhz / Corsair Vengeance K70 / Corsair Vengeance M65 / 120gb SSD & 2tb HDD
28 REPLIES 28

Henkenator68NL
Level 13
Yep, happens to me too and with most off the clan members I play with have the same problem.. The looks more broken than it did before the patch

abvolt
Level 11
You guys are not alone it still crashes for just not as much sense 331.65.
Current: MSI Xpower Gaming Titanium | 7700K | G Skill Ripjaws V 3000 16Gb | 960 EVO 500Gb | Intel 730 480Gb | Seasonic 1000 Platinum |
NZXT X62 | Acer XB270HU | EVGA 1080 ti FTW3

Secondary: R4BE | 4930K | G.SKILL 2400 16GB | Corsair AX 1500i
Intel 730 240GB + 480GB | EVGA GTX780 ti sli kpe | Custom H20

OXYDE
Level 7
No your not alone .... After seraching forums for fix or to view if the problem is not my configuration, is the game. Crashes every 5 min.

ganji
Level 13
Pretty much everyone playing BF4 is having the crashing issue among other thing's but dice and the server host's are working on fixes for these issue's. So far we've had 10 server side patches and 1 client side patch. So they are trying to get it smoothed out and a lot quicker than with BF3. I used to get rediculous amount's of rubber banding on certain map's but that's all gone now but the recent client side patch has caused a couple of other bug's like the crashing and that blurring effect(like fatigue in Arma) the whole server gets when the commander does a certain scan. I've found this the most annoying bug of all as it really hurt's your eye's.
Patience is all that's needed I just hope they sort it all soon.

kkn
Level 14
and yesturday EA/dices backend servers was ddosed too.
so there was some servers that went belly up and crashed.

kkn wrote:
and yesturday EA/dices backend servers was ddosed too.
so there was some servers that went belly up and crashed.

Good point Kkn I'd forgotten about that 😄

Almost everyone is still having issues with the game. The PC servers were also hit with a DDOS attack recently.
Digital Storm: You Dream It, We Built It.
High Performance Gaming Machines
http://www.digitalstormonline.com / Facebook / Instagram/ Youtube

EnthusiastBuild
Level 12
I have a lot of crashes too, and im playing since the launch day, i feel it got a little bit better though.
CORSAIR 900D
ASUS MAXIMUS VI FORMULA
INTEL I7 4770K @ 4.5 GHZ
CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB @ 2400MHZ
SLI EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
SSD SYSTEM: CORSAIR FORCE GT 120GB
SSD APPS: CORSAIR FORCE GT 240 GB
HDD STORAGE: WD BLACK 2TB
CORSAIR AX860I PSU
CORSAIR H100I 4 x SP120 HP

welshy46
Level 7
mine was crashing because of AMD driver since day one. It hasn't crashed once since I got a 290x. playing on ultra settings, 280x was crashing every time the action got a bit intense. Now I can run around like I'm playing on cod and everything stays stable. It's the time it takes to join a game that spoils it for me, it reminds me of sitting waiting for my speccy to load up manic miner and the uncertainty of whether you were ever going to get a game.
Board: MVIF
CPU: intel core i7 4770k@4.8GHz
GPU: R9 290x
RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengence 2133MHz
SSD: ROG RAIDR 240gb PCI-e SSD
Case: Coolermaster HAF xb
Cooling: custom water loop
Monitor: Asus PB278Q

My build log photo dump