cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RealBench v2.0 Public Beta! & Leaderboard

Nodens
Level 16

Ok here's what you've all been waiting for..RealBench v2.0 public beta!

v2 Leaderboard:
http://rog.asus.com/rog-pro/realbench-v2-leaderboard/

A quick summary of what has changed from v1:
1) Addition of the OpenCL test. (it uses all available GPUs including CPU embedded ones if they're available and support OpenCL)
2) Replacement of the Multitasking test with a much heavier version.
3) New scoring system.
4) Redesigned Stress Test from scratch. Now it's like it was supposed to be. Don't curse at me if you start failing this one 😛
5) Lots of interface changes. Stress Test mode is now separated from Benchmark mode, so it's more intuitive.
6) Online Leaderboard function for everyone that has ASUS boards. Official leaderboard is not online yet but you can submit scores from the beta so it will help the testing of the function.
7) High quality screenshot function.
😎 Full system stats displayed in user interface after successful runs.

Oh well, enough talking, I'll let you explore the beta!

EDIT: New version b10_RC6!
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.
493 REPLIES 493

Menthol
Level 14
I want to be the first to fail, thanks so much for your time and hard work Nodens

chrsplmr
Level 18
yeah .. Thanks Nodens .. c.

Menthol according to that edit I think you just found the first bug. I think last minute replacement of bundled CPU-Z version broke the system stats report. Hold on, checking really fast.

EDIT: Yep, looks like it. I had found a bug in CPU-Z during development and I was given a non-ROG skinned cpu-z binary that had the fix. We were waiting on the ROG skinned one to be released so I could bundle it and release the beta but apparently this one does something differently. Will check really fast and edit this post with updated.

EDIT: Ok apparently, the newly released 1.67.1 ROG-skinned, does not have the fix. My bad for not checking before releasing. Do not download, I'm replacing the file.
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Nodens
Level 16
Hehe, Necrosan's server must be getting hammered as Chris tells me he's downloading with something like 17kb/s..

RealBench Developer.

That's not a bug! 😛 If you're failing encoding you should try the Stress Test haha!

RealBench Developer.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
I just downloaded in 30 seconds (but I have an Intel system :p)....THANKS Nodens! 😄

Second bug, I can't pass encoding at 5.4 ghz:)

Ok you can download again. Archive is replaced with fixed one.

Arne it's due to the bug, redownload please. Apparently our fix did not get merged with main CPU-Z codetree so 1.67.1 did not contain it. The archive is fixed now with the CPU-Z version they had sent to me. Unfortunately it's not ROG skinned but it will have to do until they release a ROG-skinned one with the fix.

EDIT: Bear with me in my hastiness I forgot something. Reuploading. ETA 10mins

RealBench Developer.

Nodens wrote:
EDIT: Bear with me in my hastiness I forgot something. Reuploading. ETA 10mins

OK standing by.....:)

LOL chrs...

Menthol? fios?....fios?....can't work that out :confused: