Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

sounds like your really suffering there. Harsh times lol. Get boot setting installed to prevent these terrible performance issues. LOL!

ROG Enthusiast Array

LOL! Samsung Magician software is pretty sweet for the ssd. Highly recommended!

ROG Member Array

Still no new bios though and their new bluetooth driver does the 'file not found' business. Think maybe the newbies be uiploading the files, and someone hasnt shown them how upload em properly. Yep you've done the link, but it doesnt actually point to the file.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Yeah, i checked last night as well. I do still have 1002 if you are wanting it, just let me know. I stayed on that version for now as i am having no issues on it so i don't want to break what is working. Yeah, i think Asus has hired some new employees that are learning FTP

ROG Enthusiast Array

ROG Enthusiast Array

Oh man... it makes me wonder why ASUS removed the 9003 and 1002. I was hoping Raja would chime in here. I wonder if it was a dev version or something.... thanks for the link man.

ROG Enthusiast Array

yeah i realy like to know WHY they removed them
    bugs in bios or something else ....
    did you find anything different in the 1002 bios ?
    are lets say your voltages still normal your temps or something else changed or stayed the same ?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Same here.. it seems rock solid. I don't know if maybe that was suppose to be for a different board or something got mislabeled or what. It just said stability updates, so i was eager to jump on it. I was having issues (driver/software/oc) during all of this and don't really know if 1002 changes anything or not. I do know that BF4 is solid now for and no more red screens of death. I don't recall if i tried oc'ing on the 1002, which i thought i did this first off before attempting it. All in all.. i don't see it as did anything like break fix, but rather more preventative.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Maybe Raya can help us out here and he knows whats going on
    still strange tho you just take it down without telling why
    please keep your downloaded 1002 bios on your desktop maybe i need it haha

ROG Enthusiast Array

Yeah, glad i didn't delete it. What is weird if you look at the date on that link you posted it shows 11/12/13 for 1002. On the Asus site it showed 10/30/13 for 1002. I am curious to see if it pops back up on the site.. which i would think 9003 would come first.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast