Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    New ROGer Array

Almost a week in since this thread started and still complete silence and no explanation whatsoever from Asus rep.

Is this Asus policy to leave the customers in the dark while they secretly remove released BIOS for no explained reason?

If there is no problem with the BIOS update. Please STATE THE REASON of removing it from user download.

If there is a problem with the BIOS update, Please ADVISE YOUR CUSTOMERS AND GIVE INSTRUCTIONS be it flashing back or whatever.

Having valid customer concerns fallen to deaf ears is by far the worst response ASUS product users can get. I found this attitude from ASUS outrageous.

Your customers DESERVE AN ANSWER.

Your customers DEMAND AN ANSWER.

This is disgusting to say the least.
    Last edited by ARASHI; 11-23-2013 at 04:33 PM.

This is not something that should be causing emotional distress or loss of sleep. Roll back to a previously used version if this is worrisome.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Praz View Post
    This is not something that should be causing emotional distress or loss of sleep. Roll back to a previously used version if this is worrisome.
    Is that a subtle way of saying that there is indeed a problem and customers who updated should flash back to avoid damages?

It's beyond my understanding why Raja would not step up and clarify on this issue.
    Last edited by ARASHI; 11-23-2013 at 04:41 PM.

No need to read anything into what I wrote. If this is a major concern then flash to a different version UEFI. Otherwise leave as is.

New ROGer Array

No need to read anything into what I wrote. If this is a major concern then flash to a different version UEFI. Otherwise leave as is.
    Forgive me if I sound rude. I appreciate your effort to try to comfort the audience but instead you are only injecting fear with vague statements which people would interpret as "This (PROBLEM) is not something that should be causing emotional distress or loss of sleep. Roll back to a previously used version if this is worrisome."

I am not sure if mods have such power as you can see I am pretty new here. If you are truly trying to help please kindly contact a Asus rep and ask him to issue an official response.

New ROGer Array

just bumping this , because i want to know!!

ROG Member Array

I think it is bad form that ASUS doesn't show the courtesy to say if and why an update has been pulled. It's just as important as stating why an upgrade or revision is offered in the first.

It seems more patronizing than reassuring to say, "Don't worry. Use the old one if you are concerned or use the new one." as if there is no substantive diff between the two (actually three: 804, 903, .& 1002).

Surely ASUS knows if and why it has pulled any revisions that it had posted. Nobody is asking for technical miracles, just some courtesy.

For further information regarding this contact ASUS support for your location. Thank you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5