cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Of Heroes STEAM Giveaway

EnthusiastBuild
Level 12
Hi!
Since i really like this forum and its awesome community a lot, I am doing a Company Of Heroes STEAM Giveaway.
- Company of Heroes
- Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
- Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Just post a small message here why you would like the keys, the entry which i like the most will get the keys!
I will PM the winner my Steam account name, and will trade you all the games.

Giveaway will be closed on Friday @ 23.00 CET.

Good luck!
CORSAIR 900D
ASUS MAXIMUS VI FORMULA
INTEL I7 4770K @ 4.5 GHZ
CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB @ 2400MHZ
SLI EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
SSD SYSTEM: CORSAIR FORCE GT 120GB
SSD APPS: CORSAIR FORCE GT 240 GB
HDD STORAGE: WD BLACK 2TB
CORSAIR AX860I PSU
CORSAIR H100I 4 x SP120 HP
27 REPLIES 27

Nodens
Level 16
Because it is missing from my Steam collection! 😛 (<- obsessive compulsive games collector)
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Ah...growing up in that orphanage in Uzbekistan the only games we had were tossing dead flies into a cracked beaker (luckily there were plenty of flies) and flicking rubber bands at the milking goat when the sisters of mercy would bring her once a month on cornflakes day. Happy memories. We could never have dreamed in those days of computers and games with no dead animals for pieces. Luckily my life has changed and now I have a computer...and the best game I have is flicking dead flies into the dvd tray. I have had Company of Heroes in my Steam wishlist for ages, of course but after paying for the airlift and vets bills for importing that beloved goat...well....someday maybe.

Nodens
Level 16
(Now I need to make a game that involves dead flies, goats, nuns and dvds.)
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Nodens wrote:

... and orphans.

chrsplmr wrote:
... and orphans.

Right! I forgot the most important ingredient /agree

RealBench Developer.

Nodens wrote:

arne beat you to it by years 😄

kkn wrote:
arne beat you to it by years 😄

That was not a computer game though was it? 😛

Ok player is a nun who tosses dead flies through the hole in flying, horizontally-moving DVDs. Below the DVDs there's a row of goats that randomly open their maws. Player has to land the dead fly in the goat's maw through the hole in the moving DVD. If they fail, they strip a piece of nun clothing off and the crowd of orphans on the left and right cheer up! If you actually hit the goat's maw, the orphans curse at you and throw you random stuff like spoiled cheese. A particular red-headed step-child..err orphan, is especially foul mouthed. If you clear the level you get to spank it with a wet wooden board!

How's that for gameplay? Available for Android and iOS touch screen devices, rated..M for mature! 😛

RealBench Developer.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
A real orphan would never throw his spoiled cheese. Spoiled cheese is what we got for Christmas...sometimes...if we were lucky. And we would never cheer up if a nun stripped....some of them are hairier than that goat....

Nodens
Level 16
You're overreacting! You had monthly cornflakes day of all things! Real orphans get stale cornbread rations, leftover from the army, twice a year instead! The ones that need an 8-hour soaking in milk before they're even chewable!

EDIT: On the other hand, let's drop that joke. I'm sure there are people out there who may have had misfortunes in their lives and us joking like this could be perceived as lack of sensitivity towards the subject, at best. The only thing worse than growing up in such conditions/with no family, is growing up with an abusive one.

RealBench Developer.