Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RealBench v3 Suggestions Thread [Formerly v2]

EnthusiastBuild
Level 12
Hi!

Please post your suggestions for Realbench 2.0

I will update the main + second post frequently, so this thread always will be up to date, and the RB2 staff can gather and process all the information wrote down in this thread quickly!

Cheers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EnthusiastBuild
- Show the achievements from the RB2 leaderboard with mini icons under your forum name.
- Possibility to save your login information
Poco OM
-It would be nice if we could change the default screen shot save location.
IM2L844
It would be extremely cool if RealBench had core temperatures displayed just under the CPU usage display. Nothin' fancy.
CORSAIR 900D
ASUS MAXIMUS VI FORMULA
INTEL I7 4770K @ 4.5 GHZ
CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB @ 2400MHZ
SLI EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
SSD SYSTEM: CORSAIR FORCE GT 120GB
SSD APPS: CORSAIR FORCE GT 240 GB
HDD STORAGE: WD BLACK 2TB
CORSAIR AX860I PSU
CORSAIR H100I 4 x SP120 HP
25 REPLIES 25

EnthusiastBuild
Level 12
Reserved
CORSAIR 900D
ASUS MAXIMUS VI FORMULA
INTEL I7 4770K @ 4.5 GHZ
SLI EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
CORSAIR AX860I PSU

Poco_OM
Level 10
It would be nice if we could change the default screen shot save location.

IM2L844
Level 12
It would be extremely cool if RealBench had core temperatures displayed just under the CPU usage display. Nothin' fancy.

EnthusiastBuild
Level 12
I agree, that indeed would be awesome!
CORSAIR 900D
ASUS MAXIMUS VI FORMULA
INTEL I7 4770K @ 4.5 GHZ
SLI EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
CORSAIR AX860I PSU

X-ROG
Level 15
>Unlocks will be put in the profile at a later date - but I like your idea about having under the username or perhaps signature area?
>Save login info - noted!
>Change default screenshot save location - noted!
>Temp would require core temp I suspect, which would need to be a separate install unless we get permission to bundle it.

All great suggestions!

EnthusiastBuild
Level 12
Thanks Marshall for passing by!

I like the idea of the achievements to be under the username more than in the signature area, but that is just my opinion, what about doing a poll on this?

Hope you guys get permission to bundle core temp, would be awesome to directly see the temps in RB2.

Thanks for all your effort guys, that you put in RB2!

Cheers!
CORSAIR 900D
ASUS MAXIMUS VI FORMULA
INTEL I7 4770K @ 4.5 GHZ
SLI EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
CORSAIR AX860I PSU

IM2L844
Level 12
Temp would require core temp I suspect, which would need to be a separate install unless we get permission to bundle it.

Surely Asus owns some code for displaying temps. On second thought, that would probably present problems for non-Asus boards. There would also probably be problems across different OS. Now that I think about it, it would likely be a big can-o-worms to try and get it to work for everyone. Maybe RB 3 ("Hellabench"), a couple of years from now, could incorporate some more system monitoring code for ROG boards. Just one more reason to purchase ROG equipment.:)

X-ROG
Level 15
I'll have to check what our software team can provide with regards to temp code. Tbh, it would just be disabled for non-ASUS boards too 😉

IM2L844
Level 12
Tbh, it would just be disabled for non-ASUS boards too

I don't pretend to know how complicated something like this might be to implement, but in the long-run I really can't see a downside to adding a feature that enhances the marketable perception of exclusivity inherent in owning an Asus (ROG in particular) MB. The utility of not having to open and run another application and having temps displayed directly on the RB GUI while benching or stress testing is obvious, but the simple cool factor is undeniable as well.