Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Hey guys, I need to decide what to do at this point as my build is complete and I just need the GPUs. should I wait for the GTX 780 ti DCII or should I grab the reference GTX 780 ti, I'll be using 2 in SLI. bellow is all the parts I have currently:
    CPU: i7 4930k
    MB: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
    Ram: Corsair Dominator GT 2133 (16gb)
    SSD: 1TB Samsung EVO
    Case: Corsair 750D

Dear MarshallR@ASUS, if you have more info on this please enlighten us, Asus Fans so we have an idea what we should do. I really don't wanna go through buying the reference and couple weeks after the DCII version comes out, then I have to return $1500 worth of product and re-purchase the DCII again.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Siamak8286 View Post
    Hey guys, I need to decide what to do at this point as my build is complete and I just need the GPUs. should I wait for the GTX 780 ti DCII or should I grab the reference GTX 780 ti, I'll be using 2 in SLI. bellow is all the parts I have currently:
    CPU: i7 4930k
    MB: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
    Ram: Corsair Dominator GT 2133 (16gb)
    SSD: 1TB Samsung EVO
    Case: Corsair 750D

Dear MarshallR@ASUS, if you have more info on this please enlighten us, Asus Fans so we have an idea what we should do. I really don't wanna go through buying the reference and couple weeks after the DCII version comes out, then I have to return $1500 worth of product and re-purchase the DCII again.
    Hey,
    I'm in same situation. Personally I'd definitely get a non reference cooler as they're supposed to run the cards much cooler which gives more room for overclocking. And they're supposed to be more quiet. My first choice is the Asus but if nothing is released by this month then I'll probably get an Evga.
    The Evga is also a great product, it's just the Asus is better to buy for my country (currently Japan), plus the Asus is supposed to run slightly quieter (well, the non TI was anyway, hopefully the same with the TI).

Oh you probably know this but if you do get the Asus then I'd recommend you get the pre overclocked version, so 'Asus GTX780 ti Direct CU2 (also listed as DC2 on some sites by the way) OC'

OK, back to listening for something in the eternal silence from Asus ;-)

ROG Member Array

GTX 780Ti Direct CU2 before Christmas? Any one fine some information? Or even a ROG Poseidon 780Ti rumored soon?
    just finished my 7th PC build but need NVIDIA GPU too finish it! All my friends have ASUS 780 Direct CU2 cards and I want to one up on them with a Asus GTX 780Ti Direct CU2 or ROG Poseidon 780Ti....?

Everyone as shown there after market 780Ti cards but not Asus ?? What's going on Asus?? I have $900. in my hand so take my money already!

New ROGer Array

we getting closer!
    http://videocardz.com/48364/asus-let...ti-directcu-ii

nice to have 2 color options... or if you let the stickers away, a third black edition

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by s1mple1337 View Post
    we getting closer!
    http://videocardz.com/48364/asus-let...ti-directcu-ii

nice to have 2 color options... or if you let the stickers away, a third black edition
    Thanks for the link.

Heh, I can't believe I'll soon spend $$$ on a video card that will be surpassed in a couple of months (Maxwell). For one I bet the 'couple of months' will turn out to be longer and two, I need to play games like Crysis 3 maxed out now! :P

ROG Member Array

About time we see pictures of 780Ti DirectCU II ! So now when can we get our hands on one? Next week I hope?

PS the Red looks better than Gold color card! But neat idea ASUS thank you...

Hi guys, just wanted to update, today I got some info regarding this card from a very reliable and trusted source that the card will be available to purchase around the end of January 2014 with a MSRP of $699.99, hope this helps.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Siamak8286 View Post
    Hi guys, just wanted to update, today I got some info regarding this card from a very reliable and trusted source that the card will be available to purchase around the end of January 2014 with a MSRP of $699.99, hope this helps.
    The front page says middle of December 2013, No pricing

Maxwell is due out in March 2014
    Last edited by 01 Wolverine; 12-11-2013 at 02:52 PM.

New ROGer Array

Asus GTX 780 Ti DCII OC first review!!

Asus GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II OC review – best performance, dead silent http://www.reviewstudio.net/1179-asu...ce-dead-silent

Asus GTX 780 ROG Poseidon Platinum review – DirectCU H2O air cooling http://www.reviewstudio.net/1180-asu...2o-air-cooling

edit: Please do not hide behind tiny urls. If you did the review post up mate, don't be shy.
    Last edited by HiVizMan; 12-13-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 01 Wolverine View Post
    The front page says middle of December 2013, No pricing

Maxwell is due out in March 2014
    I just wanted to update you guys and as I said the information i posted yesterday was from a very valid and trusted source and today I found this as well:
    http://pcdiy.asus.com/2013/12/asus-g...cu-ii-preview/

So that wraps up our preview. Make sure to check back soon for a more in-depth look including performance and overclocking on the ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II. With that I will leave you with a teaser of some of the performance numbers the ASUS GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II is capable of. With making this into a review as a preview those are some pretty great numbers considering the reference GTX 780Ti hits approx 82 to 83c under load at stock! If you are waiting for this beast of a card you will need to wait until around the middle of *January. As for the projected MSRP you are looking at *$699, price awesome price considering reference cards are currently * going for the same price.

*Pricing and availability is subject to change.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast