ROG Member Array

280x matrix platinum - chip xt2 o xtl?

Hi, yesterday I received my 280X Matrix Platinum, but I said that an e made ​​a bad buy because it takes an old chip (XT2) and soon will come out a new chip (XTL) wanted to know buestra review and made ​​bad purchase? Can I know that chit? put a picture of my data.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

No idea when or even if the new VGA cores will ever be in the 280 range. Sorry can not help you.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Member Array

Thank you, it was difficult to learn, even so I think and made ​​a good buy, even if you take the same chip as HD 7970 Matrix the 280X Matrix is not worse than the previous one, it is also cheaper, I am satisfied with my purchase, and not been able to do is watch the green lED Matrix, which I think corresponds to when in idle, but for some reason my computer was never idle, ay use something I can not see

ROG Guru: White Belt Array EllipticDawid25's Avatar

u have xtl chip

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...untry=&status=

green led is recovery no idle idle is light blue
    Last edited by EllipticDawid25; 11-30-2013 at 03:48 PM.
    AMD FX 9370/ CROSSHAIR V FORMULA / MATRIX R9 280X PLATINIUM CROSSFIREx2/ CORSAIR VENGEANCE MEMORY 2133mhz 8GB / ANTEC 1300WATT/ CORSAIR 800D / WATER COOL 360MM RAD PUMP EK 2.2

ROG Member Array

Thank you so much, the truth esque if and noticed that the Blast graphics are very cool more than the last, and thanks for clarifying what colors Led, I had missed that had not yet left me the green always I have the light blue when I'm not playing, thank you very much for clearing the 2 things: D