cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

280x matrix platinum - chip xt2 o xtl?

XxROJOxX
Level 7
Hi, yesterday I received my 280X Matrix Platinum, but I said that an e made ​​a bad buy because it takes an old chip (XT2) and soon will come out a new chip (XTL) wanted to know buestra review and made ​​bad purchase? Can I know that chit? put a picture of my data.

4 REPLIES 4

HiVizMan
Level 40
No idea when or even if the new VGA cores will ever be in the 280 range. Sorry can not help you.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

XxROJOxX
Level 7
Thank you, it was difficult to learn, even so I think and made ​​a good buy, even if you take the same chip as HD 7970 Matrix the 280X Matrix is not worse than the previous one, it is also cheaper, I am satisfied with my purchase, and not been able to do is watch the green lED Matrix, which I think corresponds to when in idle, but for some reason my computer was never idle, ay use something I can not see

u have xtl chip

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?39968-Matrix-R9-280x-platinium-wich-gpu-have&country=&statu...

green led is recovery no idle idle is light blue
AMD FX 9370/ CROSSHAIR V FORMULA / MATRIX R9 280X PLATINIUM CROSSFIREx2/ CORSAIR VENGEANCE MEMORY 2133mhz 8GB / ANTEC 1300WATT/ CORSAIR 800D / WATER COOL 360MM RAD PUMP EK 2.2

XxROJOxX
Level 7
Thank you so much, the truth esque if and noticed that the Blast graphics are very cool more than the last, and thanks for clarifying what colors Led, I had missed that had not yet left me the green always I have the light blue when I'm not playing, thank you very much for clearing the 2 things: D