Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

All good mate I am around and have now subscribed to this thread each time you post I will get an email.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Ok at 3pm central ill be home and at my system waiting for what you need for me. Just let me know what you need me to do or provide. Right now my bios is default again

OK what we are going to start with is see what your cooling is like with the CPU.

You will leave all on auto for memory and only change the Multi for the CPU.

You may have to increase your voltage on the CPU too but lets take it one step at a time.

Things to have on your desktop are CPUz and a copy of ROG RB as well as the portable version of HWMonitor.

With your FSB at 200 up your muliplier to 22x and run two passes of the ROG RealBench with HWmonitor open where you can see the individual core temps. Make a note with CPUz what your load voltage was.
    Last edited by HiVizMan; 12-03-2013 at 06:26 PM.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

44*200 FSB, Jesus I better read this thread.

OK I will do that so when you say FSB at 200 i actuall type in 200 and hit enter and set it to 200. Now what is the multiplier? This is actually where i got mixed up understanding terms for what actually shows on the bios screen and understanding the multipliers. It has been 8 years since my last OC of a system adn it was much simpler. I am not fully dumb so you know I work for NASA as IT we just dont OC systems for the Govt lol. Again ty for all ya help i will be home in a few hours perform all this then post back

Korvan I strongly expect that 44 is a typo that should read 24 unless you are running Ln2.
    Either that or I really missed something reading this thread.

Yeah dyslexic moment I promise you.

22 x 200 = 4400MHz is what I was thinking when I typed the multi.

Repped you Poco for picking it up

Where it is highlighted in Black and says CPU Ratio Korvan

Cheers HiViz, makes a change as things often slip my notice.

You guys are awesome at 3:00 pm central I will do this and report back. I cannot begin to thank you enough

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CPU.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	30509Click image for larger version. 

Name:	First Load.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	210.5 KB 
ID:	30510

How long does real bench take to run 1 load? It starts running fast then sits in 1 spot on 9/49 path tracing file. You said that you wanted cpuz voltage under load im running only stress test on the real bench

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast