cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GPU Tweak: Information on frame rate feature?

RedFarang
Level 7
Running Flight Simulator X I am always looking for ways to improve fps/stability.

I am hopeful that the frame rate target feature that comes with ASUS GPU tweak can help with this, but I am unable to find documentation on this anywhere...

Is there a manual available. If not, where do I have to search to find some documentation on this feature?

Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3

Northforge
Level 8
Would like to know m'self.

Defin4ar
Level 7
RedFarang wrote:
Running Flight Simulator X I am always looking for ways to improve fps/stability.

I am hopeful that the frame rate target feature that comes with ASUS GPU tweak can help with this, but I am unable to find documentation on this anywhere...

Is there a manual available. If not, where do I have to search to find some documentation on this feature?

Thank you.

Looks not much infos about this setting. I've upload a screen shot of gpu tweak manual , they do mention about "Recording" but looks is outdated and this feature seems not anymore part of latest Gpu Tweak software, also the Gpu BenchMark button won't launch.

Alternative software can be used as "Fraps"

Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)

Chino
Level 15
Unfortunately GPU Tweak doesn't have a FPS counter yet. If you own a NVIDIA GPU, they added this feature in the last update so you don't need to use any third party program to display your FPS. If you own an AMD GPU, then you'd have to use Fraps as mentioned previously.