cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Suite 3 OC Problem. Blue screen, reboot issue, and won't OC.

Darth_Prince_An
Level 7
Hi all...I tried to resolve this on Toms Hardware a few months back with no luck so I'm gonna try here.
I will first list the issue and at the bottom ill post my hardware list. I am using the z87 deluze motherboard.

The problem I am having is that when I run Asus Suite 3 and press the 4 way optimization button my computer screen goes to restart, screen turns blue, stays blue. The motherboard appears to be cycling through to test itself for errors. It just keeps cycling even if I wait for 10 mins, and wont reboot into windows. After seeing it wont reboot, I manually reboot by using button on pc case. I then boot to windows and it goes blue screen of death within 2 mins of starting. After I realize that it is not gonna boot, I turn power off and restart. When it restarts it throws up an error screen that says overclocking failed and to push f1 to setup. I now get this message each time I restart the computer. The only way for me to entirely avoid the blue screen of death is to get to that error screen and push f1. I'd love for my computer to reboot like a normal pc.

I have uninstalled Asus suite 3 and reinstalled and have same problems. I really would love to OC my I7-4770K to 4.0ghz+ and also get my RAM to work at 2133mhz like it should instead of at 1600mhz.

I really appreciate everyone's help and advice. Here are my Hardware components:

Mobo: Asus z87 Deluxe
CPU: I7-4770K
Video Card: Zotac GTX 770
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2133mhz
Coolling: H100I
Case: Raidmax ATX-001WBTI full size case
Storage: Samsung 840 256gb ssd
and 2tb seagate baracuda 7200rpm
Power: corsair enthusiast 650w
1 REPLY 1

Raja
Level 13
Hi,

1) Which version of AI suite are you using?

2) Which UEFI version ?

-Raja