Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

AI Suite 3 won't open

It was working fine for the past week and today when I try to click on it, it doesn't open. The program is running but I can't get to the User interface. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Don't know what's wrong with it, I need to use Fan Xpert...

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

1) Make sure Java is installed an up to date on the system. If that does not help, follow steps 2-4 (so little info in your post so having to write all this out).

2) Navigate to the ASUS site and download the latest AI SUite version and UEFI for your board. Update UEFI.

3) Uninstall AI Suite, and run the cleaner: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...untry=&status=

4) Install AI Suite again.

See if that fixes it. If not, something deeper amiss on the system

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nada190 View Post
    It was working fine for the past week and today when I try to click on it, it doesn't open. The program is running but I can't get to the User interface. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Don't know what's wrong with it, I need to use Fan Xpert...
    Ah! I just installed my new Gene and was having the same problem.

Here's my fix:

Open the AsusSetup file in the folder you downloaded. Allow it to run as administrator.
    Then open the task manager and mosey over to processes.
    End the process axIns.exe and then end the process aaHMins.exe.

Voila! The setup window should pop up. Glad I figured this bugger out!

Cheers guys!

New ROGer Array

It worked for me. Thank you very much, I have lost hours trying to clean the registers with regedit and everything releated to this f....cking program. Nothing except your fix had helped.

New ROGer Array

Smile Answer to Ai Suite 3 not opening or installing ,

Ai Suite 3 will definitely install and open, when u format the system and re install it again in new system .

no matter what i do u definitely can't install it in current system . I have followed almost all the way's mentioned in all sites especially Republic of Gamer's and Tom's hard ware but in vain.

The mistake i have done was that i installed mother board drivers from DRP after that when i try to install aisuite 3 it won't install no matter what i do.

So the simple procedure is that to format your current OS and Then freshly install aisuite 3 from the Mother board CD given to you or iso file or download Aisuite 3 form asus.com.

This sound's funny and time taking but it defiantly worth the effort u make. This is the straight forward technique

thanking you.
    Last edited by chandrakanth; 05-16-2015 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Grammer mistakes

New ROGer Array

Ai Suite 3 will definitely install and open, when u format the system and re install it again in new system .

no matter what i do u definitely can't install it in current system . I have followed almost all the way's mentioned in all sites especially Republic of Gamer's and Tom's hard ware but in vain.

The mistake i have done was that i installed mother board drivers from DRP after that when i try to install aisuite 3 it won't install no matter what i do.

So the simple procedure is that to format your current OS and Then freshly install aisuite 3 from the Mother board CD given to you or iso file or download Aisuite 3 form asus.com.

This sound's funny and time taking but it defiantly worth the effort u make. This is the straight forward technique

thanking you.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Deepcuts PC Specs
    Deepcuts PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus X HERO
    ProcessorIntel i7 8700K
    Memory (part number)CMR32GX4M4C3466C16
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix GTX 1080Ti OC 11GB
    Sound CardCreative Omni 5.1 USB
    MonitorDell 24'
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 960 nvme 500 GB
    Storage #2Seagate NAS 4 TBx3/Samsung EVO 950 SATA 250 GB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X62
    CaseFractal Design Define R5 Black
    Power SupplyCorsair AXi760
    Keyboard Razer DeathStalker Chroma
    Mouse Razer Abyssus
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterIPFire

Right click the zip with AiSuite.
    Unblock it.
    Decompress it.
    Done.

The problem is that all executables will be blocked if you do not Unblock first the zip file. Thus, not working.
    Good luck.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    1) Make sure Java is installed an up to date on the system. If that does not help, follow steps 2-4 (so little info in your post so having to write all this out).

2) Navigate to the ASUS site and download the latest AI SUite version and UEFI for your board. Update UEFI.

3) Uninstall AI Suite, and run the cleaner: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...untry=&status=

4) Install AI Suite again.

See if that fixes it. If not, something deeper amiss on the system
    Because you do not answer the problem of SupremeFX audio?
    it does not work the virtual audio 7.1 users with motherboard asus maximus ranger VII ..

ITEM 1: SupremeFX audio virtual surround does not work on windows 10-64 - 2902 BIOS-RangerVII

TOPIC 2: Windows 10: Sonic Studio noise reduction etc. SupremeFX not working in .....

As clean hands and ..

New ROGer Array fretboard PC Specs
    fretboard PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Z170 Gaming Pro
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC88U

Quote Originally Posted by Deepcuts View Post
    Right click the zip with AiSuite.
    Unblock it.
    Decompress it.
    Done.

The problem is that all executables will be blocked if you do not Unblock first the zip file. Thus, not working.
    Good luck.
    Thanks!

New ROGer Array VADEM PC Specs
    VADEM PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)TOSHIBA Tecra
    MotherboardASUS ROG MAXIMUS HERO VIII
    Processori5/6600K
    Memory (part number)Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16GB DDR4-2400MHz (BLS2C8G4D240FSB) by Micron
    Graphics Card #1EVGA nVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 Video Adapter
    Sound CardRealtek ALC1150 @ Intel Sunrise Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller PCI
    MonitorDell S2817Q (HDMI)
    Storage #1Corsair Force LE SSD
    Storage #2TOSHIBA DT01ACA100
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
    CaseCarbide Series® 400R Mid-Tower
    Power SupplyCorsair RM750X
    Keyboard Cooler Master Devastator II
    Mouse Cooler Master Devsstator II
    Headset Canyon
    Mouse Pad Fellowes
    Headset/Speakers MODECOM
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterZTE

AI Suite 3 won't open - SOLVED (at least temporalily)

The problem seems to be solved with the BETA version of ASUS AI Suite III you can find it here...: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EBU...ew?usp=sharing
    Mine is solved...
    (an ASUS ROG Maximus Hero VIII/i5 6600K/3,5GHz/16GB RAM Crucial Ballistix Gray - Windows 10 PRO, 1709)
    Last edited by VADEM; 01-14-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast