cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G74Sx Function button not working.

atom6246
Level 7
Just got this Asus G74SX BBK7 last weekend and everything seems okay but I noticed the function button or whatever its called next to the power button doesn't work. I don't know where everything is so if you can help me please tell me where its at and how to fix it thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

hmscott
Level 12
atom6246 wrote:
Just got this Asus G74SX BBK7 last weekend and everything seems okay but I noticed the function button or whatever its called next to the power button doesn't work. I don't know where everything is so if you can help me please tell me where its at and how to fix it thanks.

The Key directly below the power button is the "End" - end of page button - and it works ok in Firefox, just tried it.

the one to the left not the end lol

Pitcher1
Level 9
can you post photo, because i don't know what do you mean? if fn + xxx, please install ATK driver.

indianacarnie
Level 8
Thats the "pre-boot" button that launches the Asus "browser" for want of a better way to put it. Gets you online a little quicker is all. If its not working , try reinstalling the ATK package from Asus for your particular machine. Express Gate is the official name for it.
G74Sx BBK-8 Crucial M4 128GB.SSD/W.D.500Gb.@7200 HHD 16GB. RAM Stock otherwise.

An End,even with Terror is better than Terror without End. F.Nietzsche