Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

Hey guys I bought Asus amd 7850.....Any games you would like to suggest ? Cuz I've been off to gaming since 2 years so I could really use your advice.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array WeRNothiNg's Avatar

My nephew is running a replica of my system(in my signature) minus the ROG motherboard and only using a single EVGA GTX 660 Ti 3gb. he is playing BF3 on the same settings as me(using GTX 660 Ti SLI) and experiencing no major frame drops. Nothing more than you would expect to see on console. So far we have conquered countless games and that same rule applies to most. The few games that he has had to reduce graphics on have not been by much, and have not taken away from his enjoyment of the game. I think a GTX 650 is a little weak. Especially since you can get a much more powerful card by spending very little more. Eve the GTX 650 Ti Boost would show a fairly large performance increase over the 650. I would have to agree on the 700 series though. If I were you, I would do whatever I needed to, to obtain a GTX 760 at a bare minimum, and preferably a 3gb model. The GTX 650 is a 1gb GPU(if my memory serves me correctly), Assassins Creed IV(on max settings) topped out at 1.6GB Vram usage. Using that as a basis for my guess as to the game requirements in generations to come, I would say that a 1gb GPU is not worth having(no offense intended). Say the GTX 760(even a 2gb model) is totally unobtainable, I would check ebay for a used GTX 660 Ti, and would settle for nothing lesser than that.
    **i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz~ Cooler Master V8 ~ Asus Maximus V Formula ~ G Skill Sniper Gaming Series 16GB DDR3-1600 ~ Thermaltake Black Widow 850W 80+ Bronze ~ Kingston HyperX 3K 120G SSD ~ 2x WD Caviar Black 1TB
    ~ WD 500GB ~ 2x ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti TOP 2GB ~ Philips 1080p 39"**

[IMG][/IMG]

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array WeRNothiNg's Avatar

When it comes to games I could give you a long list. I jump around, and sometimes may not play something from start to finish, but if I can't play what I want when I want then what is the point? Maybe I have just spoiled myself??? Who cares. I get any decent looking game, as soon as it is released. If there is a game I haven't played, it is likely because I have not heard of it. lol Tell me what kind of games you enjoy playing, and I will shoot you some ideas.
    **i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz~ Cooler Master V8 ~ Asus Maximus V Formula ~ G Skill Sniper Gaming Series 16GB DDR3-1600 ~ Thermaltake Black Widow 850W 80+ Bronze ~ Kingston HyperX 3K 120G SSD ~ 2x WD Caviar Black 1TB
    ~ WD 500GB ~ 2x ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti TOP 2GB ~ Philips 1080p 39"**

[IMG][/IMG]

well all in all it depend son what sort of games one is in to.
    FPS, RPG,MMO, MMORP+++++++++++++

Last edited by kkn; 12-21-2013 at 12:44 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2