cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ai suite 2 weird readins.

rog-classified
Level 9
Hi guys. I recently upgrade my win 7 to win 8.1. Now once a wile Asus AI suite 2 gives me weird readings. It says motherboard temperature -60C, 3+V, 12+V, 0.000V ect.. Its the AI suite 2 or my MVE sensors going wild? Do you guys ever had a problem like this? can we fix this or just ignore it? I`m using thermaltake toughpower 1450W. Thank you.
It ain't over till the fat lady sings :cool:...
4 REPLIES 4

HiVizMan
Level 40
The AIsuite2 give many odd readings. There are quite a number of threads about it.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

rog-classified
Level 9
Ok. Ill ignore the warnings then. ill install the manual sensors to board soon then i can really know whats going on. Its little weird that corsair link is picking one of my ssd runs hotter than others. Samsung 840 pro 512gb is always shows 70 to 75C. is it normal temperature? still thinking there may be some thing wrong with my PSU as well.

HiVizMan
Level 40
You have Corsair Link and AIsuite installed at the same time? This is the cause of the polling issues. Loose one of them and sensors will work again.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

rog-classified
Level 9
Thanks HIVIzMAN for help as always. Dont know which one to uninstall. If i uninstall AI suite i cant get readings like mobo temp voltage ect. If i uninstall corsair link i can control pump and fan speed of h100i. with win8.1 link is not working properly and if i had to choose i will uninstall the link. Wonder is there any program can control the h100i other than link2.