hello
i have mother board Intel DH67Bl.
i know, this not best choice, but.. it with PCIex x16 2x onboard
but my RAIDR give only 370/360 Mb speed

i searching for opinion abd found that: MSU show me:
Max PCIe Link 2X
Current PCIe Link 1X

..is this the reason of my problem??
but why 1x. Intel printed 2x onthis plate everywere.

can i redact this option someways?
please help
and thank you
4 REPLIES 4

SergiyZh
Level 7
ok, you don't know.
another question: if i'l bue Asus P8B75-M and use pciex16 for video, on second slot: PCI-E 2.x x4 i have full-speed for Asus RAIDr ?

or i need motherboard with PCIe 2.0 x16 x4 ? it's enought? or ?
give me motherboard name with microatx with support for my video and raidr together close to 100 usd

Nodens
Level 16
Yes the reason you get that speed is because of the x1. You should check your board's settings to see if it has a switch or the manual if it needs special configuration or if that particular slot is x1 although it's mechanically a x2 slot.

The Asus P8B75-M would work properly as it has an x4 slot available.
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

SergiyZh
Level 7
afterall i have GYGABYTE Sniper M3 and my speed on x16 is:31603

and sure, UEFI mode didn't work

also add info: in x4 slot speed of RAIDR is about 30% less than x16
in x8 it is about 5-7% less than x16 on my motherboard by all three tests: CrystalDiskMark, AS SSD and ATTO disk benchmark sumarry

Nodens
Level 16
I'm not entirely sure on what you meant here..
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.