Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can buy a screen for my Asus G75vx [solved]

hanster
Level 7
Hi everybody.
I need your help , my screen is cracked and I need to replace it 😞
I Live in the USA , and I would like to know from which website I can buy it.
Thank you so much for your help 🙂
My laptop model is G75VX - BHI7N11 ( not 3D)
10 REPLIES 10

Pitcher1
Level 9

Thank you , but that one it doesn't have any reviews from the seller , do you know any other website where they can give you warranty for the screen? Thank you again!

hanster wrote:
Thank you , but that one it doesn't have any reviews from the seller , do you know any other website where they can give you warranty for the screen? Thank you again!

http://www.screencountry.com/
ASUS G75VW
i7-3630QM 2.4Ghz
GTX 660M (2GB)
16GB DDR3 1600Mhz
1TB HDD
2TB HDD
Blu-ray Writer (Pana. UJ-260)

Thank you for your fast response! But I have a last question , do you know If I get the glossy screen or the Matte screen , will it affect the performance of my screen , because the Matte screen that my laptop has is not that great the colors are not vivid. Thank you

hanster wrote:
Thank you for your fast response! But I have a last question , do you know If I get the glossy screen or the Matte screen , will it affect the performance of my screen , because the Matte screen that my laptop has is not that great the colors are not vivid. Thank you

I was dissatisfied with the look of the matte display on my G75VW since day one. Very grainy in appearance and the colors seemed quite muted. I replaced the original matte panel (Chi-Mei) with a glossy one (AUO) from screen country. The difference between the two wasn't earth-shattering, but the new glossy display was less grainy, and the colors seem slightly more vivid. If reflections aren't a major concern, I'd go with a glossy display. http://www.screencountry.com/index.php?section=products&model=G75VX-BHI7N11&brand=ASUS
ASUS G75VW
i7-3630QM 2.4Ghz
GTX 660M (2GB)
16GB DDR3 1600Mhz
1TB HDD
2TB HDD

thank you , I have successfully replaced my screen !!
I got the screen from the website you gave me , I got the LG , LP173WF1-TLA2 ( glossy ) my screen looks better now ! Thank you again .

hanster wrote:
thank you , I have successfully replaced my screen !!
I got the screen from the website you gave me , I got the LG , LP173WF1-TLA2 ( glossy ) my screen looks better now ! Thank you again .

Congrats! Glad to hear that you got it done. I was surprised at how easy it actually was to do. 🙂
ASUS G75VW
i7-3630QM 2.4Ghz
GTX 660M (2GB)
16GB DDR3 1600Mhz
1TB HDD
2TB HDD

AlexK661
Level 7
Does anyone know if a can switch a normal screen with a 3d one?

AlexK661 wrote:
Does anyone know if a can switch a normal screen with a 3d one?

Don't quote me on this, but I don't believe so. I think I read as much in the G750 forum section. Don't remember all the reasons or details, though. Something about the connectors and cables being completely different on the 120Hz 3d screen (among other things), if memory serves.
ASUS G75VW
i7-3630QM 2.4Ghz
GTX 660M (2GB)
16GB DDR3 1600Mhz
1TB HDD
2TB HDD