cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Exchange For 4770K ROG boards

Greatchef
Level 7
I have the Maxima's formula 6 running 4770K CPU will you support this seres of boards in the future?:cool:
:cool:
3 REPLIES 3

HiVizMan
Level 40
I have no idea what it is you are asking sorry.

All ASUS boards are supported for their normal cycle. That is standard practice.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

IM2L844
Level 12
I have no idea what it is you are asking sorry.

When you visit the ROG Exchange page (as of a few minutes ago) you see something like this:

Compatible Motherboards:
Maximus V Extreme (from BIOS 1604)
Maximus V Formula (from BIOS 1604)
Maximus V Gene (from BIOS 1604)
Rampage IV Extreme (from BIOS 3602)
Rampage IV Formula (from BIOS 3602)
Rampage IV Gene (from BIOS 3602)

If you check the drop down menu, the Maximus VI Impact is also an option, but that is apparently the only Maximus VI board that is compatible with ROG Exchange AFAIK. I believe if/when ROG Exchange will be made compatible with all of the Maximus VI series boards or, if it already is, when the page will be updated, is what is being asked.

I asked a very similar question a couple of months ago and was told, more or less, "We're working on it."

HiVizMan
Level 40
Ah right it is about the board being on the exchange, my bad I thought it was about drivers and stuff.

Note to self read where the post is placed not just the text in the post. 🙂
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.