Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

After speaking to intel I thought everything worked fine? All the architecture instructions show, turbo boost works. I appreciate your input, what else could I be losing out on? There has to be a way to check my system against a stock. What should I pay attention to?

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

There is no possible way that I can know, I have to base my comments on the premise that you have an ES and that is all. I have no idea what stage of production the ES you have is. So certainly not able to be 100% certain about what it could or could not do.

If you have spoken to Intel about the ES (and not generically about the CPU) then a tentative ok from me. However I repeat I personally would never include an ES into any build I was doing that was enterprise. That being said I do not know what level of Enterprise your usage is, or even if your build is actually what I class as an Enterprise build.

The bottom line is you have the hardware that can not change. It is now pretty much up to you to get it to work as best it possibly can. And based on the interaction you have had here on the forum I am confident you will succeed at that.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Member Array

Ok thanks. As I said before it's a small business startup we've only been in operation for 5 years but we are not enterprise but the traditional standards. This build was to hold us over for Broadwell and Maxwell in Q4 2014, DDR4 and PCI-e SSD's along with reduction in cost for the K6000.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2