cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok we have all this superiority ..

EVIL_CONSERVATI
Level 7
So When are they going to make a good Game again ? been playing COD 4 religiously since it was released and DOOM III prior to that .. Aint seen a game yet that compares ?
Is I.D. eve going to get on the ball with DOOM IV ?
I tried the new crap and I say that conservatively (no pun intended) and it all sucks .. It like playing Cartoon kidie games. COD WAW and MW2 were ok in Campaign mode but the multiplayer made me want to vomit with that steam server GARBAGE ..

Replies are Welcome !
1100 BE Liquid Cooled, CHV, 16Gig Corsair Vengeance 1866 @ 2032, two ASUS ATI 3870's liquid cooled O.C.ed to 890Mhz, 3 Velociraptor 500G in raid 0, ocz SSD boot drive, 1200W Thermaltake P.S.
36 REPLIES 36

Cyrekk
Level 10
I am pretty sure this should be posted in the off-topic section.
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS

Area_66
Level 11
ya wrong section, this have nothing to do with Crosshair board.

Come on Guys ... Whats this Board designed for ? Checking E-mail ? nope .. Its designed for High end Gaming ... Last time I checked there was only one CHV main thread ..
Ok No probs .. you guys run the show .. I didnt just build this thing to run bench mark test . thats all I'm saying .. Just trying to bring some life into the thread. Maybe if we started talking about Gaming maybe it would help promote the board a little more.. Sorry
My Bad ... Wasnt on The teleprompter ..
1100 BE Liquid Cooled, CHV, 16Gig Corsair Vengeance 1866 @ 2032, two ASUS ATI 3870's liquid cooled O.C.ed to 890Mhz, 3 Velociraptor 500G in raid 0, ocz SSD boot drive, 1200W Thermaltake P.S.

Marked.. from reading your posts / replies I take it you speak/type French predominately ? I mean no offense in any way shape or form just asking .... BTW your avatar definately fits your percieved persona .. Its cool

EVIL_CONSERVATI
Level 7
Ok more on topic .. Now that I'm back in game it does seem like its streaming allot faster but for some reason my scores have with out a doubt have cut in half ? it does have me a little bafled.. Shouod I blame the Built in NIC ? I dunno maybe Im just out of practice (doubtfully)

Jaytheredneck1
Level 8
To answer your question... October 25th
Crosshair V Formula 990FX 0506 Bios - Phenom II X6 1100T - Gskill Sniper 1600MHz (4x4GB) - Saphire Radeon 6770 - OCZ Agility 3 60GB - WD Black 1TB - Cooler Master V6GT - Antec Dark Fleet 85 - Antec CP-850 - Windows 7 Ultimate 64

Cyrekk
Level 10
This honestly has to be the most confusing thread I have ever read.

First I thought it was about games, then it was about posting in the correct section, then apparently about how we should discuss gaming in the forum related to the Mobo we use, then about NICs and streaming, then about Marked, then about dates?
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS

DaemonCantor
Level 13
You haven't figured it out yet? then go to the right! thread this the wrong thread!

Area_66
Level 11
My avatar is MarkedOne the hero of S.T.A.L.K.E.R aside Devil you make 3 post in line, you don't know how to edit a post ???? .....and this game is not on topic in this section of forum, checking email or not, we have a Game section and an Off topic section.