cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ramapage IV Black Edition - UK Stock WHEN ??? ???

UltraNEO_
Level 11
Hey folks,

Merry Christmas to everyone.

It's been hella of a long time since I've been on these forums. I am again in the market for another board and have been waiting what seems like an eternity for those board to appear. Why has the US have them and the UK doesn't? Is there some production issues we brits need to be made aware off, or is the x79 Black Edition a limited run and I've missed them??

It's all rather frustrating as both Scan and OC still doesn't know when they will have them in.
They're F***** useless. :mad: :mad:
ASUS ROG RVIE Encore| i9-10940x | Dominator Platinum 128GB 3333 MHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti SLI | Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe (x3)
WD Black 4TB | WD Black 6TB x2 | EVGA 1600 P2 | CaseLabs SMA8 | Custom Water Cooling | HWLabs Black Ice Nemesis GTX 560
XSPC RX 480 v3 | XSPC D5 Vario x2 | EK Blocks | EK-RES X3 400 | BitsPower Fittings | GentleTypoon 1850 x12 | Corsair SP140 x8 | Lamptron CM615

Twitch.tv/MsNikita | Twitter.com/MsNikitaTV | Instagram.com/MsNikitaTV | Reddit.com/r/MsNikitaTV
9 REPLIES 9

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hey mate how you doing. No idea and wish I did as I have a couple of pre-order with OCUK. They have no idea when they are getting stock either.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

hautajok
Level 7
I am waiting the board to arrive to Finland through Germany. This should have been available ages ago but it seems that there are some problems with delivery. Asus Germany said something about delivery problems but did not clarify what it means. One Finnish whole seller says that they will receive a small shipment in the beginning of this year.

It would be nice to have some official information about the European availability. Currently I am checking every day if there are any boards available through re-sellers. It is frustrating an it would be nice to know some dates. I do not think it is too much to ask from Asus.

-Nax-
Level 8
In France the board was in stock the 9th december (where i had mine via pre-order on french reseller) , strange that no one appears in UK ...

Accelerator
Level 7
UltraNEO* wrote:
Hey folks,

It's all rather frustrating as both Scan and OC still doesn't know when they will have them in.
They're F***** useless. :mad: :mad:

It's the suppliers who are useless. OcUK finally got their stock today and there are still a few available if you haven't ordered. 🙂

HiVizMan
Level 40
Seems like there are two left at OCUK
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

btw amazon uk show £30 cheaper albeit with no stock..still shows the margins.......:(

buggerthisforal
Level 7
thats tempting, i know you was pointing me towards the deluxe for a stable 24/7 rig, but..hum......

Raja
Level 13
Margins = glass baubels (lung blown). A justifiable cause. 🙂

buggerthisforal
Level 7
supply and demand yup i know that, just think it shows where the price will settle once stock starts flowing.