Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

http://prntscr.com/2dcvek that is a screenshot from the mainboard page.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

The fans are easy to sort out I would suggest. You can swap them out for silent fans or change the profiles if your bios allows, I think there is software that can do it too AIsuite that allows you to use Fanexpert.

Motherboard is not one I am familiar with. If you do a clear CMOS the board will default to the BIOS and requires user intervention to proceed.

Which vga connector do you have your cable fitted to? I wonder if you would have better luck using the DVI port to get to bios.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Member Array

I randomly just found out how to get in BIOS. The power was accidentally interrupted in the house, and i was quick to click F2. The BIOS came up. I am not very good at BIOs (actually, only tried it once on a different PC), but i saw a thread that said you could change fan speeds in the BIOS. I only found out how to check the speeds, and the CPU fan was at 1900 RPM and the chassis fan was at 1500 RPM. Isn't that a little much? If we can find a program that allows to set the fan speeds a little lower, that would be great! Well, we're making progress, BIOS works now (i think), and fan speed can maybe be controlled by a program. Not the AI suite though, i tried that and it could not do a thing.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

I am not able to really help further, I do not know the bios of your board but I would imagine it is possible to set the fan speeds.

AIsuite and FanXpert should work?

Try Speedfan that maybe good for you.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Member Array

I think that the computer itself locked the fan speeds, they are not able to be changed by anything (exept the BIOS perhaps?) Would it help if i took a picture of the BIOS while i'm in it?

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Sum.. Welcome to ROG.

Do you have a manual ?
    http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/...93_P8B75-M.pdf
    .c.

Last edited by chrsplmr; 12-23-2013 at 04:58 PM.

ROG Member Array

I will be all ok with the startup, in the future i may buy an SSD for the speed. Now, the fans are the only problem now. I don't think it's normal with those RPMs. I do not want to destroy my system so i have not adjusted the settings myself, but maybe one of you can guide me? Those settings are too complicated for me lol. "Q-Fan", "CPU upper temperature", "CPU Fan max. Duty Cycle(%)", "CPU Lower Temperature" and "CPU Fan Min. Duty Cycle(%)" that is out of my reach.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2