cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fans are too loud, no BIOS in startup and slow startup

Sum_R4ndom_Dude
Level 7
Hi ROG.

I have a pc that i bought 6 months ago, and there are some thing that i want to fix. First off, The fans are a little too loud. Even at 0 load and a temperature of 24 degrees celsius they are pretty loud. Secondly, BIOS is not displayed in startup. I turn it on and there´s a black screen a couple of secs. and then it goes to windows starting. And lastly, it got slower at starting up. Then i got it it started up in 30, maybe 40 seconds, now it takes 1 ½ minute, if not more. and it´s like it first use the full potential of its powers after 5 minutes.

If any help, here are the specs:
i5 3570k 3.4 GHz (3.8 GHz turbo)
Radeon 7950 3gb
8gb 1600MHz RAM
500gb Harddrive
ASUS motherboard, B75 is i am not mistaken.
16 REPLIES 16

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hello mate, what is the part number of the system you are using. I take it is was a pre-built system.

What monitor are you using?
What devices do you have connected to your system, USB wise.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Sum_R4ndom_Dude
Level 7
I am using an ASUS VE228 22" LED monitor, USB devices are my "nordic concept" mouse and a logitech k200 keyboard.

try to uninstall some programs you don't need usually at startup there will be lots of program running that you don't need

I was in msconfig and disabled all programs that i did not need. i defragged the hard drive, and uninstalled 8 programs and 2 games. I don´t know what to do 😕

then try to reboot your computer see if that works

Sum_R4ndom_Dude
Level 7
Where do i find the part number? The company i ordered from is a company that takes separate parts and put them together.

HiVizMan
Level 40
OK mate please open CPUz you can download it from the net and then select the motherboard page. I would like to see the actual part number and bios versions you are running please.

For the slow down of your system thing that is quite natural actually it happens over time as more and more stuff is added and removed from your system. A fresh OS install would sort that out. As will a regular running of CCLeaner.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Sum_R4ndom_Dude
Level 7
I did, but there was not much of a difference. 10-15 secs, with boot still taking around 1½ minute 😕

solution 1: return the computer to seller buy a new computer.
solution 2: call asus look for thier help.
solution 3: computer factory reset.