cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Servers Extremely Slow Trying To log In

SlackROG
Level 10
Hello Asus Mods & Staff,

Asus is having some server issues and I hope this isn't going to be a common occurrence, but trying to get logged into account.asus.com is extremely slow, and I've noticed this now for 2 days straight.

account.asus.com has been taking me literally around 5 minutes to get the site loaded and logged in, today it took me 10 mins, then I had to wait almost another minute for the ROG site to load.

It seems pretty obivious that Asus wants to have the end-users with a so called 'ASUS' account that gives them Asus account access for whatever someone might need, but as a Forum, it would really be nice if Asus would please seperate the two so all you need to do is just log in here, and not both places.

I truly hope someone will please pass this information onto the Webmasters to look into the servers, because there is definitely a server issue trying to get logged into account.asus.com, as well as rog.asus.com being slow to load too.

The forum is also slow loading most of the time when you are moving around through it.

Cheers
2 REPLIES 2

X-ROG
Level 15
Actually for the past several days Taiwan (as in the whole country) has had internet issues. Our main servers are based here so even though we are decentralized, everything eventually has to sync back, which means the whole process slows down. This is out of our hands until the country ISPs pull a finger out. I will update when I know more.

SlackROG
Level 10
Great thanks...