Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Call of Duty always ferky

Hi, my ASUS G750JH-T4080H really disapoints me. My kids use gaming computer which are 5 jears old and there grafic works very smoot and without interuptions. While my super Notebook performs very poor!
    I first thought it might be related to the WIFI, but palying with wire didn't help. Than I tried ofline mode and still don't work.
    The Notbook has Win8 which I'm not familiar with.

Maybe somebody has an Idea wha the problem could be!

ROG Enthusiast Array

are you talking about call of duty ghost and have you tried any other games because call of duty ghost has a lot of problems. Its counter strike graphics should be easy to run but its fps can be all over the place. Do you have the newest graphic drivers and are you playing plug in or unpluged

ROG Member Array

i got the same problem, i think its just the game engine. sometimes the game runs smooth on my g750jh sometimes its laggish( i think its a mix of fps drops and bad ping ).
    i have battlefield 4 it runs smooth on the laptop on ultra max out settings, having 33-70 fps mostly around 40.
    rarely getting any drops and lags.
    so i think its just bad engine on the cod:ghost game ...

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array DeltaActual's Avatar

watch YouTube review's, peps with top of the line desktops struggle to run this game. so, it's not your g750, it's the game. don't buy cod next time)
    GL704GW

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

the bad engine is responsible for this ...
    Laptop : ASUS G750JW : i7 4700HQ - 16Gb - 2Tb HDD - GTX 765M OC (+135/500) - Full HD Matte - Win 8.1
    Retiered : Toshiba L670 i5 560M/8Gb Corsair/1TB/HD5650 1Gb @ 625/800 /WD 1Tb USB3/Win7

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi, thanks for your replies.
    I think it is not the game. It is only COD 2 and COD black ops. Meanwhile I found in a threat a recomandation to reinstall Win8 what I did by using the Win8 Option to reinstall compleatlly, but it didn't help.

I tried to install Win7 next to Win8 but Win8 somehow blocked the Installation of Win7. Maybe I did something wrong. But that I have to do sometihing like that is a big disapointment. A ROG high end gaming Computer like that. Unbelivable!

What can I do? Send it back to ASUS?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi everybody, Marry Christmas.

I'm wondering if the GPU GTX 780M is working at all, since the graphics of the CPU is actually strong enough the play COD 2 smoothlly.

Is that posible? How can I find out?

I actually thought the G750 has no smart switching of graphic.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

drivers installed and up to date ? use gpuz to monitor the gpu usage ingame and post the screenshot
    Laptop : ASUS G750JW : i7 4700HQ - 16Gb - 2Tb HDD - GTX 765M OC (+135/500) - Full HD Matte - Win 8.1
    Retiered : Toshiba L670 i5 560M/8Gb Corsair/1TB/HD5650 1Gb @ 625/800 /WD 1Tb USB3/Win7

ROG Enthusiast Array

the intel graphics on all g750 is disabled on a hardware level and can not be turned on. so it does not switch it runs the video card 24/7 make sure your running the high performance power plan and are you playing it online online try playing the single player and see if you got the same issue if it multi player only might be a internet connection issue. oh sorry about that you said off line mode is bad also make sure the fps limiter is turned off in the game settings. CoD ghost i can understand running bad it runs terrible on everything. but back ops 2 should run really good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast