cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleeves for G75??? (17.3'')

BuLaXa
Level 7
TL;DR: 17.3'' sleeves won't fit G75, looking for sleeves that will.

Hi everybody!
It's been a while since I've been here.

When I bought my G75VX I was sad to see that it didn't come with a backpack, like some other models. I have since then thought about buying that same backpack online. A year passed, and I finally did it! (here's the ebay link, for those of you who want it: LINK)
Before I had this laptop I was a big "sleeves" fan. So, for extra protection, what I've always thought about was to buy that case AND use it with a sleeve. However, as you can imagine, it's not easy to find a sleeve that will fit this giant 17.3'' mammoth (expecially because of its thickness!).
Not even the 17.3'' specific sleeves can fit it (again, because thickness).
I was going to buy this 18'' sleeve (LINK), but I let a year pass and now I can't find it anywhere. 😕

Does anyone if there are specific sleeves for this laptop or know where I can find this kind of sleeves?

The one in the link looked perfect...
Ideal sleeve would be neoprene all around (with a zipper on only one side). And, of course... black. 🙂

PS: Sorry for the long post.
Asus G75VX-T4022P
Processor: Intel i7 3630QM
Memory: 32GB (4*8GB 1600Mhz)
Storage: 256GB SSD + 750GB 7200rpm
Screen: Matte 17.3" LED FHD / NG
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX670MX, GDDR5 3Gb
Wireless: 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.0
1 REPLY 1

Unmatched
Level 7
BuLaXa wrote:
TL;DR: 17.3'' sleeves won't fit G75, looking for sleeves that will.

Hi everybody!
It's been a while since I've been here.

When I bought my G75VX I was sad to see that it didn't come with a backpack, like some other models. I have since then thought about buying that same backpack online. A year passed, and I finally did it! (here's the ebay link, for those of you who want it: LINK)
Before I had this laptop I was a big "sleeves" fan. So, for extra protection, what I've always thought about was to buy that case AND use it with a sleeve. However, as you can imagine, it's not easy to find a sleeve that will fit this giant 17.3'' mammoth (expecially because of its thickness!).
Not even the 17.3'' specific sleeves can fit it (again, because thickness).
I was going to buy this 18'' sleeve (LINK), but I let a year pass and now I can't find it anywhere. 😕

Does anyone if there are specific sleeves for this laptop or know where I can find this kind of sleeves?

The one in the link looked perfect...
Ideal sleeve would be neoprene all around (with a zipper on only one side). And, of course... black. 🙂

PS: Sorry for the long post.

I have been having the same issue. All I have for it is the thin sleeve that came with the laptop. My backpacks I normally use for transporting the laptop are just not big enough when I have the laptop, mouse, spare hard drive and game controller. A sleeve would really help it. Please let me know if you come across anything!