Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Yes, 1203 has been flashed via EZflash2 in bios tools menu.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

OK try a older bios and see if that helps. I am clutching at straws here mate, as it stands RMA is looking very likely.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by HiVizMan View Post
    OK try a older bios and see if that helps. I am clutching at straws here mate, as it stands RMA is looking very likely.
    I appreciate your help! I tried flashing back to the oldest bios I have, 1002, no luck here either.

RMA the board. And when it returns back to you we will know if it is CPU or board.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Any update on this Exalix? Please update this thread once you have it resolved.

New ROGer Array

Same issue here. Got a M6F with 4770K and 780 Ti. It works fine for couple of weeks with 3.0 x16 now i have only 3.0 x8 speed. Is there a soulution for this issue? I've tried to flash older UEFI, clear CMOS, reinstall CPU but without luck. I will try a second 780 Ti in the next days.

New ROGer Array

I have this problem set bios 1302 and two video cards GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5 ceased to operate normally maximum 40fps 8x/8x returned to 0702 all good question what's the matter? and will work on it 16x\8

Have bumped this one upstairs for investigation.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Rado3000 View Post
    Same issue here. Got a M6F with 4770K and 780 Ti. It works fine for couple of weeks with 3.0 x16 now i have only 3.0 x8 speed. Is there a soulution for this issue? I've tried to flash older UEFI, clear CMOS, reinstall CPU but without luck. I will try a second 780 Ti in the next days.
    It's very unlikely to be your video card. I have a similar issure with mine 1st slot stuck at x4 native. I have two 7950 cards in crossfire. I've tried using only one card, switching cards, nothing works. Both cards individually will show x4 in the 1st slot and x8 and the second slot.

New ROGer Array

My 2nd 780 Ti arrived today and just as I thought the issue still persist, even worse. On my M6F the second PCI-E slot not working at all. In UEFI it see that something is pulled in but it shows x0 speed and under Windows they not recognize the 2nd graphic card. I have tested the second slot few days ago with a GTX 560 and both cards GTX 780 Ti (upper slot) and the GTX 560 was detected properly with x8 speed as they should

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3