cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus g750jx screen problem *with photos*

MAHER770
Level 7
I bought asus g750jx 3 weeks a go and as most of the users if not all the screen have problem
First of all i notice that small waves in low brightness in the dark area i tried in this period to fix the problem my self and i cant except by force the hz to higher number with nvidia but i dont like this cuz im afraid the screen have problem by time
like this guy but less waves
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLjkSNBRFAg

but yesterday i notice that the gradient is so bad like its 16 bit color not 32 true color but i checked and its 32 @_@@
i took the laptop to the buyer but he try to be smart and he putted the hz to 40 and clam that the problem is software

and i have 2 question is these 2 problems related to the bad screen or not ??
the other question is all the g750 have this problem or most of them?? should i try my luck and ask to replace with new one or not ??

i hope that asus replace all the screen it will cost her money but it will win faaaaaaans ^_^

plz advise me what should i do ??
sorry for the language ^_*
8 REPLIES 8

getjohnalive
Level 7
My G750JX does not have this issue...and I think it may be screen hardware problem, not software. so you should take it to ASUS Service to replace screen or repair it.

r u sure man I kinda lost hope here
1 to see the first problem you have to make the brightness around 50% and but gray color
2 the second you have to see a gradient color (gray and white ) and if you want you can see this video the first 15 sec it have a lot of greident ^__^

thank you very muck bro you r really helping ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylP4DDwXZb8

MAHER770 wrote:
r u sure man I kinda lost hope here
1 to see the first problem you have to make the brightness around 50% and but gray color
2 the second you have to see a gradient color (gray and white ) and if you want you can see this video the first 15 sec it have a lot of greident ^__^

thank you very muck bro you r really helping ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylP4DDwXZb8

That link gives us "Introducing Samsung GALAXY Note 3" 🙂

know but it give you a good test of the greaident smooth or not
this is how it looks in my screen

Darnassus
Status Under Review
I have the G750JX myself and the screen is perfect so far. I've had it for a week. The only thing I've so far noticed is how 'matte' the matte screen is on whites.. making it look slightly oily.

Tell me what you're looking at? Is it a game or a movie? If you can submit a clip or an image of what you're looking at in the images you posted, I'd be more than happy to see if I can replicate the issue for you.

I have a feeling your unit may be defective or you haven't updated a driver though.

Darnassus wrote:

Tell me what you're looking at? Is it a game or a movie? If you can submit a clip or an image of what you're looking at in the images you posted, I'd be more than happy to see if I can replicate the issue for you.

thank you very much for your reply
my main problem is that the screen is not pure at all
for example in Photoshop the gradient is not smooth and you can see the difference in color so easily and you can see green and yollow in the grediant of balck and white

like this

the sconend problem is the screen filcker small tiny wave in the gray color when the brightness is 50%
thank you for the help

VirtualMark
Level 7
Yeah I have the exact same problem. As you said, it's like 16bit colour instead of 32bit.

Also, on dark grey areas, I can see horizontal lines going across those parts. It's terrible, and so far nobody from Asus has bothered to offer a solution.

same here the green line is here to ^__^
I thought it may be a driver problem
and I need some one to confirm that all the 750jx have this problem or not ????