cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not satisfied with this product

Daniel_Bayfield
Level 7
ROG Vulcan headset constructive criticism here, the sound is pretty poor and the ANC really just cuts out all noise coming from the headphones when the volume is up rendering it unusable (maybe faulty)

what i'd prefer is just something comfortable that has some form of fidelity suitable for gaming and not fail when it comes to the ANC feature.

i may have to ask for an RMA on this headset because i do feel it may be faulty. but could someone inbox me what i should expect from this product.

Dan-
2 REPLIES 2

Dr__Zchivago
Level 12
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Headphones-Burl-Wood-Accents/dp/B0042A8CW2/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1...

I swear you'll never buy another set of headphones. I just use a cheap desktop mic I found in the bargain bin for $2.

There's another model that's sound cancelling, but I have to be able to hear things outside of games.

Daniel_Bayfield
Level 7
I'm tempted by Sennheiser always have been, i'm bit of a brand whore. tell you one thing i did try was the SC2 headset from razer and they sound pretty good. I mst talk to my ex manager who now works for Bose :3 apparently 75% discount is a good trade up if he needs Discount from me back where he use to work.

I wanna try the new DJ series of headphones from razer though, i mean i am a little more brand loyal to Asus/ROG and Razer but all depends what i can afford.

❤️ Ace Rimmer btw