cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on the PG278Q Premium Monitor

The_Veterant
Level 7
Anyone knows when or around when this Monitor is going to be available and if is going to be right out the box a 120 hz refresh rate monitor or if to get that refresh rate the Monitor has to be tweak. Also anyone knows when the X 79 ZEUS motherboard also are going to be available? TIA to anyone 4 the promptly answer. :cool:
"I'm not an OCer just looking a good MENTOR". UyqtCojoXecQlo.". 😄
46 REPLIES 46

Nate152
Looks like the PG278Q monitor will be released as early as April of this year and is 120 Hz. out of the box. http://3dvision-blog.com/

The X79 Zues is a concept model motherboard and has no release date as of yet.

abvolt
Level 11
Sometime in the Q2 this year & cost wise in the neighborhood of 800.00 USD
Current: MSI Xpower Gaming Titanium | 7700K | G Skill Ripjaws V 3000 16Gb | 960 EVO 500Gb | Intel 730 480Gb | Seasonic 1000 Platinum |
NZXT X62 | Acer XB270HU | EVGA 1080 ti FTW3

Secondary: R4BE | 4930K | G.SKILL 2400 16GB | Corsair AX 1500i
Intel 730 240GB + 480GB | EVGA GTX780 ti sli kpe | Custom H20

The_Veterant
Level 7
@ Nate & Abvolt, Thanks 4 the info guys. I think I just wait for the Monitor instead for the motherboard, I had a little project in mind. TIA guys
"I'm not an OCer just looking a good MENTOR". UyqtCojoXecQlo.". 😄

X-ROG
Level 15
Zeus was concept only - it'll never hit the market. You want the Black Edition!

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Haha could you imagine a dual CPU X79 ROG Board? it would be epic!!! plus, it'd fit in the overall theme that I want...when I eventually get around to either building a case that sits 2 systems in it...or, by some miracle, come up with the money for a Cross Desk by Red Harbinger.....but heh, mmmmmm a P9X79E-WS in red & black, or, just all black ~drools~ soooo many PCIe 3.0 ports............ clicky here for specs on what i'm drooling over!!

Naennon
Level 7
any ETA for the ROG SWIFT? time is getting hard with 780ti sli and no monitor 🙂

jasmeo
Level 7
it'll never hit the market. You want the Black Edition!

X-ROG
Level 15
I get one of the very first 'to market' samples to test soon in preparation to write up some guides. I will do a bit of a Q&A on here, which should give you some insight into its progress and allow you to ask questions directly.

So far on my list:
> Test 3x PG278 (I'll have to find a desk big enough!!)
> Test Nvidia 3D + GSync (Can you still buy the kits separately??)
> Test 2/3-way SLI with it (Dear GPU team, I'd like 3x Matrix...)

Anything else you want to know?

Thanks for some insight. Im impatiently waiting lol. Im looking to get 3 asus titan blacks or 3 780 ti platinums with 3 monitor setup either the pg287q w g sync or pq287q(4k no g sync) so i guess its ok they have not arrived bc im torn. Im all setup just waitung to prob in gpus n connect monitors. O and also the front base