Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallR@ASUS View Post
    No, it's really really really nearly finished. We're in the last leg of testing/certifications for product ready now.
    So last leg < 3 weeks? I really just want to give Asus my money, but it's like they don't want it. I think I'll buy the first g-sync monitor that lands on shelves, between Asus & BenQ.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Kronvict PC Specs
    Kronvict PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)MSI GT72 2QD Dominator
    MotherboardASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO (WI-FI)
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 2700X
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR4
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 1080 FE
    Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster ZxR
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 500GB
    Storage #2WD Black 4TB
    CPU CoolerAsus ROG RYUO
    CaseCooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower
    Power SupplyCougar CMX 1000W
    Keyboard Corsair Vengence K70
    Mouse ASUS ROG GX1000
    Headset Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro
    Mouse Pad Corsair Aluminum
    Headset/Speakers Corsair SP2500
    OS Windows 10 Pro X64
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC87U

I feel that asus is really dropping the ball lately on its new ROG products. The ROG front base hasn't been in stock since newegg first got it in and sold out, The ROG Swift PG278Q has been constantly pushed back ever since its first speculated release timeframe with promises of "Soon" for the past 4 to 5 months since it was announced, The ROG Armor Mechanical keyboard is nowhere to be seen or heard from since it was teased at Computex last year and now i have yet to see the ASUS ROG MATRIX GTX 780Ti Platinum in the US market while currently available in other regions. I am losing my faith in Asus >

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Thanks for addressing my post and concerns marhall my mind is now at ease since you took the time and great care to see and understand where im coming from. I will still most likely buy one despite my concerns over the 4k g-sync acer simply because asus has the thin bezels unlike the other model, i just wish they could have been addressee regardless.

New ROGer Array

Marshall, do you know if the monitor will be released in the UK for mid July aswell?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore84 View Post
    Marshall, do you know if the monitor will be released in the UK for mid July aswell?
    The same i need ask for germany. I dont like wait monthly for monthly. When Asus dont come out of her shoes I need buy other.

I buy until 1992 only Asus Mainboards and I have the feeling Asus was more slowly between the release and availability of new products in the last years.
    Last edited by AndyK.; 06-15-2014 at 05:53 PM.
    Case: Caselabs S8 + Pedestal color "Gunmetal"
    MB: R4BE , CPU: i7 4960x, RAM: 32GB RAM G-Skill Sniper 1866, GPU: 2 x EVGA Titan Black SC 6GB, SSD: 1 x OCZ Vertex3 250GB, 1 x Samsung 840 Basic 250GB , 2 x Samsung 840 Evo 1TB, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, ( MB, CPU, GPU watercooled by Watercool )

ROG Enthusiast Array

Woo, getting closer to release day!!!

Only 3 more parts to go for my new PC build......this monitor, Maximus VII Formula, and Swiftech H220X. All released about the same time.

But I'm planning for July 31st, to blunt my disappointment if a release date is missed LOL.

ROG Enthusiast Array

im really psyched for this monitor. so are my dual titans. esp. after coming across this video posted by asus nordic channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekXHvEK2bbI

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array The Veterant PC Specs
    The Veterant PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS-X99-Deluxe,Bios-3101
    ProcessorIntel- i7 5960X, OC-4.5Ghz @1.280V, Xeon e5 2696 V4
    Memory (part number)F4-2800C15Q2-128GRKD @15-15-15-35-2T
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 980 HC - BC@ 1550Mhz
    MonitorASUS ROG Swif - PG278Q
    Storage #1400GB Intel 750 NVMe PCI-e SSD
    Storage #2512GB Samsung XP941-M.2 Pci-e SSD
    CPU CoolerEK Elite Supremacy W/ AquaComputer AirPlex Rad.
    CaseOsidian 650D
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2
    Keyboard Corsair K70 Gaming
    Mouse SENSEI - 62150
    Headset Logitech Sound System
    OS Windows 10 Pro in a UEFI setup
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC87U firw.84950

Sweet I want one of those I'm waiting for it. ASUS U need to have a direct company down here in Puerto Rico, people here are desperate for jobs here, you probably can build your products here a lot cheaper. I probably can setup a meeting with the governor of Puerto Rico to see what your options are and keep expanding your business. But anyways who's going to be selling this monitor @ where. Can we preorder them through ASUS store. Any big "alicate" from ASUS can elaborate on this, TIA.
    "I'm not an OCer just looking a good MENTOR". UyqtCojoXecQlo.".

Helium Chilled Array _ PC Specs
    _ PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G46VW
    MotherboardRampage IV Gene
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-3930K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (CMD32GX3M4A2133C9)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Matrix GTX 780 Ti
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX III
    MonitorASUS VG248QE with GSync mod
    Storage #1Plextor PX-M2 SSD 120GB
    Storage #2G.Skill Phoenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Seidon 240M
    CaseCooler Master HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-750
    Keyboard Corsair K90
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Orion
    OS Windows 8.1 Update 1
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

Quote Originally Posted by The Veterant View Post
    In my opinion is that ASUS wants to have a little more time to sell the 4K monitor before the PG278Q Premium shows up, so or either they are waiting for the TITAN Z to show up so they can test it in that kind of monitor so they can impress the gamers.
    Nope, we simply can't get it to market fast enough. R&D takes time. First (small) batches are shipping out right now to the US market, with more to follow in other regions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronvict View Post
    I feel that asus is really dropping the ball lately on its new ROG products. The ROG front base hasn't been in stock since newegg first got it in and sold out, The ROG Swift PG278Q has been constantly pushed back ever since its first speculated release timeframe with promises of "Soon" for the past 4 to 5 months since it was announced, The ROG Armor Mechanical keyboard is nowhere to be seen or heard from since it was teased at Computex last year and now i have yet to see the ASUS ROG MATRIX GTX 780Ti Platinum in the US market while currently available in other regions. I am losing my faith in Asus >
    No release date was ever given for the PG initially. It was 'expected by Q2' by someone who was not informed of the actual development process.

Front Base, I don't know sorry - they are selling well. Sorry we can't keep it in stock.

Armor KB was wrong to be shown as it wasn't an actual product only concept. The original concept cancelled and went back to the drawing board to become the GK2000. It's due around next month.
    Last edited by _; 07-02-2014 at 03:44 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallR@ASUS View Post
    Nope, we simply can't get it to market fast enough. R&D takes time. First (small) batches are shipping out right now to the US market, with more to follow in other regions.

Do you guys happen to know which e-retailers will be the ones carrying the first batch as they come in and do we have an estimate when this month they'll show up?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast