Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG FRONT BASE Dual Bay Gaming Panel

danskieness
Level 10
holy cow this looks sexy asus! let's talk about it

http://www.pinoyunboxing.com/unboxing/rogfrontbase/
Mobo : Asus Maximus VI Impact || CPU : i5-4670k || Cooling : H100
GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G || PSU : Corsair RM 650 || Rams : G Skill Trident X 4GBx2 2400 CL10
Monitor : 2x Asus VX239h + 1x HP w2207h || Chassis : Bitfenix Prodigy Red || OS : WIN8.1 x64
Periphirals : Corsair K95, Logitech g402, Edifier 3350
78 REPLIES 78

Kronvict
Level 9
Let's talk price. Any info on MSRP yet?

Antronman
Level 10
OMG, a reboot of the OC station. Chris, where are you. You need to see this.
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me

Antronman wrote:

Uhh sort of, it offers a different feature-set but plugs into the same internal port. Once I get one I'll do a post on site.

Antronman wrote:

Uhh sort of, it offers a different feature-set but plugs into the same internal port. Once I get one I'll do a post on site.

danskieness
Level 10
@kronvict : really have no idea. sorry
Mobo : Asus Maximus VI Impact || CPU : i5-4670k || Cooling : H100
GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G || PSU : Corsair RM 650 || Rams : G Skill Trident X 4GBx2 2400 CL10
Monitor : 2x Asus VX239h + 1x HP w2207h || Chassis : Bitfenix Prodigy Red || OS : WIN8.1 x64
Periphirals : Corsair K95, Logitech g402, Edifier 3350

kkn
Level 14
this is for the maximus 6 series and the rampage 4BE only ( for controll of OC and things like that )
but for plain fan controll? i guess it can be used for other mobo's too.

chrsplmr
Level 18
That is a thing of beauty. Another one of those things that brings a tear to the eye and drool to the lips ..
it's the cocoa butter on the beached.

I'd love to test that for ya Rich. .c.

martyn
Level 10
this is for the maximus 6 series and the rampage 4BE only

Seems the Black gets very well catered for in comparison with the RIVE, even some of the standard stuff on there no longer works and i don't recall lovely goodies such as this.
Rampage iv Extreme.....3930 i7.....32gb Corsair Vengeance....Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme....Matrix HD 7970 x 2 in crossfire....Creative Fatality Champion Soundcard - With front drive bay....Themaltake Toughpower XT Gold 1475 watt power supply.....Samsung SSD 830 512gb...Samsung 1TB HD x 2....Samsung Blu Ray drive....Samsung DVD drive...Windows 7 Ultimate....Thermaltake Overseer RX-1 case

Lokiey
Level 7
So wait i saw this today, are you saying this is only gonna work completely for only a few motherboards one of wich is not the RIVE? Im sorry but why do we spend 500.00 on our high end mobo only to have something like this come out for them to say im sorry, spend another 500.00 on the BE mobo to fully use the features of this new piece of hardware? I have to say im not very pleased to be reading this but maybe this is rumor and it will work with the RIVE and we will be surprised but i cant wait to find out.