Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Black BIOS 0507

BatJoe
Level 7
Just released today.

RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION BIOS 0507
Improve system stability.

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA2011/RAMPAGE_IV_BLACK_EDITION/RAMPAGE-IV-BLACK-EDITION-ASUS-0...

Hopefully helps with random restarts.
Intel i7-3930K@4.5Ghz // Corsair Hydro H80i // ASUS Rampage IV Black // G.SKILL Trident X 16GB@1866MHz 8-9-9-24-2T // EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti // Creative Sound Blaster Z // Bose Companion 3 II // Samsung 840 Pro 256GB // Corsair AX750 //
48 REPLIES 48

Deceiver
Level 10
Hello - i see in the asus com - and there's no a new bios)) maybe it's beta bios? and unstable ?

Deceiver wrote:
Hello - i see in the asus com - and there's no a new bios)) maybe it's beta bios? and unstable ?

Its on there, just isn't showing up under all the OS versions.
Intel i7-3930K@4.5Ghz // Corsair Hydro H80i // ASUS Rampage IV Black // G.SKILL Trident X 16GB@1866MHz 8-9-9-24-2T // EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti // Creative Sound Blaster Z // Bose Companion 3 II // Samsung 840 Pro 256GB // Corsair AX750 //

Deceiver
Level 10
did that mean - i cant use it with windows 8.1 ? - did you install this version?

DooRules
Level 10
I just loaded up on my second bios. It updated irog 1 and 2. Booted right back into windows no problem. I am on w8.1
7980XE on Asus ApexVI
Zotac 2080Ti
Intel 900P
2 x Samsung 950 Pro
EVGA 1600W
Alienware 34"
Samsung 28" 4K

Deceiver
Level 10
how i can update the new bios) did you test stability? what it mean irog 1 and 2 ??

where i can find second bios??))

bad know english sorry..

DooRules
Level 10
Get your manual out, it will show where the button is to change to the second bios. It will also show you how to do the flash much easier than I could. Just use the flashback method.

Just flashed myself so no comment on stability yet.
7980XE on Asus ApexVI
Zotac 2080Ti
Intel 900P
2 x Samsung 950 Pro
EVGA 1600W
Alienware 34"
Samsung 28" 4K

Deceiver
Level 10
okay thank u a lot - be waiting for reply about stability - .. can you answer for that question - sorry for the offtop - The problem is that when I completely de-energized power supply - and turn on the computer after a while, O.C panel turn on and shut's down after 2 second - and then PC has turn on and run's good - some one say's that's is may be battery's bad on the motherboard and i must replace it.

Deceiver wrote:
The problem is that when I completely de-energized power supply - and turn on the computer after a while, O.C panel turn on and shut's down after 2 second - and then PC has turn on and run's good - some one say's that's is may be battery's bad on the motherboard and i must replace it.

Working as designed. No need to change the CMOS battery nor troubleshoot any other component/setting.

my black also double pump's, my old evga x58 board did the same thing so its nothing new...
i am not updating my bios at this time, i have no issues so why mess with a good thing.