Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
    I did! Installing now
    Im mad!

It's amazing. The max level is only 13 though So I'm going to end up trying all the classes. Definitely at least a 9/10 so far. The only thing is it is a bit glitchy, then again it's a beta so what do you expect ha. One of my must have's for sure.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

deff jealous, On my B.net acc I have every blizzard game to date and they still dont wanna give me a key, wich is kinda you know BS. I was in a top world 50 wow guild, as well as US East top barbarian for 3 ladders in a row till i got sick of it, think they care? Nope :-\ But Im just another guy complaining why I should get one, when I found also over 500 glitches alone on sc2 beta.

Maybe luck will turn around for me.

But I really want to play it arrrg! haha.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array jj1157's Avatar

man i wish i could get the beta. any ideas how?

New ROGer Array

whoever got D3 beta.. I hate you lol.

Far as I can tell you can only get one Here at Facebook.. If that's a bad link I apologize. There are a lot of scammers out there who will probably spam your email with "congratulations! you have won just send us your username and password" stuff.
    Last edited by Xellith; 12-15-2011 at 07:20 PM.

ROG Member Array

Cryn without it

I cant wait for this game its burning at my soul....lol someone made a funny joke about it on the D3 Forums stating the game is scrapped and they have started working on D4 which will release when hell actually freezes over. LOL

ROG Enthusiast Array glenn with 2 n's's Avatar

just got my beta invite at 10pm est and from the d3 forums looks like a good amount of people were invited, so check your emails =D
    †he RoG Hell Spawn | GPU/ 2 x Matrix Platinum 580 GTX in SLI | MoBo/ Maximus IV Extreme-Z | CPU/ i7 2600k (Cooled by Corsair H60) | Case/ SilverStone FT-02 | Memory/ 16GB of Corsair Vengeance | PSU/ SilverStone 1200-G | OS/ Win7Ult | OS SSD's/ 2 x Corsair 60GB Force GT in RAID 0 | Game Storage/ 2 x WD 1TB 7200rpm HDD in RAID 0 | Media Storage/ 2TB WD HDD | Main Storage/ 256GB SSD | Sound Card/ Creative SB X-Fi Ti with Front Drive | Misc/ Sound Activated Lighting | ....well i'll be damned

TeamROG Moderator Array ColonelS's Avatar

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Y NO INVITE ME!!

my fellow colleague got it T.T
    Click ->Republic of Gamers<- official Facebook page

ROG Enthusiast Array Rippedsoul's Avatar

I've had the D3 beta for quite some time. It has a level 13 cap and only allows you to get through the first chapter on normal mode. Really quick and easy. As it is, it's pretty good. . . . but they're planning on dumbing it down alot and taking out a couple of the stats supposedly to make it less complex for casual gamers (like they did WoW). That itself kinda makes me sick and makes me not want to buy the game.

Another thing I don't like is how they're going to do an ingame auction house with real money. That really really really makes me ill. So instead of working for stuff and sociallizing for trading, you just pay people to farm items pretty much.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array InnervateD's Avatar

Apprently I had it for a long while now. I didn't even get an email about it.
    I only found out about it when I logged into my B-net account to put a stop on my WoW account as I wanted to quite WoW now for the 4th time.

When I did I was like oh.... I got D3 beta? Okay... install now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3