cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Who Got Diablo3 Beta?

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
I know I dont, yet I was the top barb on ladder for 3 ladders in a row when Diablo 2 came out 😞

But share your thoughts, just from my perspective from not having one but watching over a total of 39hrs of streaming, I actually like the improvements blizzard made, wich is shocking, because being a veteran of wow, their changes slowly made me quit the game after 6 years.

Share thoughts or gimme a key? 😃

Really would like other people insights on what they think they should and shouldnt have done, tbh the game seems fine right now.
29 REPLIES 29

chrsplmr
Level 18
There is still passion in the world..........gaming passion.
I hope someone lays a key on ya...
Id love to see what makes a game click for ya...or the next guy...
but...thats your flavor...
What makes a 'great' game in your view? and what just isnt in
games that a true gamer craves? What is that thing that is
missing ... they cant get right?
I see alot of talk of games, but when it came to naming one to play..
(I know it is hard to agree on 'best' anything) but, I saw...classics...
no one really drooling for whats coming...they come out...yea..whoop...
then it starts....this sucked because....hahhaaa...

Come on.....someone...give it up....hehehehe

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Well you asked....I'm board with Multilayer FPS (Everyone wants to use only Rocket Launchers No Game Left)....I want a good Storyline like Mass Effect or Dragon Age....I want a good long Single Player setup with a good Multilayer second half or up to 16 people in co-op mode playing...MMO's are Boring after 20mins it the same over and over no challenge....So I guess Dragon Age or Mass Effect are the best right now.

chrsplmr
Level 18
1000% agreed..all the way..
MassEffect......what a game...
Im wish'n Crysis had more of those elements..
I also like the part1/2...with the multiplayer..
Personally, Im not to into the multiplayer..Im usually
sick of it by then...they all start to look the same....
Im really ready for the next ME.....
MMO's..........20min?? My stomach turns as soon
as I see it... 26years of kids...and they havent changed
that much from 8bit..just fancier.
All things weighed.... I would also have to say ME over Crysis2...
Maybe 3 will pay attention... I need my nano.

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
yeap agreed, Dead island though btw, was quite a good Zombie FPS type of game, I hate Left 4 dead its such a over rated game but dead island is quite good, Its challenging and actually like playing agaisnt zombies IRL so to say.

but cantor, you got dragonage cming for ya hehe i think like 300 hours of gameplay??? or something like that my bro said.

glenn_with_2_n_
Level 7
well said by DaemonCantor, im on that same mind set.
preordered diablo 3 & mass effect 3 threw best buy, its one of those things that will make these games better is my anticipation for them and being able to go grab them myself on release day. im a huge steam fan but for certain games like these two the physical box and game is a must to reinforce the experience.

as for dead island, looks good will must likly check it out sooner or later, currently downloading duex: human rev. but in the thought of zombie games along with decent play time i would have to say dead rising 2 fits. now it was no ground breaking title but its a game any zombie killing fan will have a blast in all around fun wise and not too puzzling or drawn out i'd say, hackem slashem :cool:
i know the final fantasys tend to have the story line and game time but i wish square made more action rpgs set up like kingdom hearts and ff7: crisis core while putting the titles on pc.
all in all tho too each his own,

i really want a mech game to come out for pc thats ether an armored core series or something like it so i can set it up to play with the razer hydra, if it was set up to use the motion feature itd be sick 😛
†he RoG Hell Spawn | GPU/ 2 x Matrix Platinum 580 GTX in SLI | MoBo/ Maximus IV Extreme-Z | CPU/ i7 2600k (Cooled by Corsair H60) | Case/ SilverStone FT-02 | Memory/ 16GB of Corsair Vengeance | PSU/ SilverStone 1200-G | OS/ Win7Ult | OS SSD's/ 2 x Corsair 60GB Force GT in RAID 0 | Game Storage/ 2 x WD 1TB 7200rpm HDD in RAID 0 | Media Storage/ 2TB WD HDD | Main Storage/ 256GB SSD | Sound Card/ Creative SB X-Fi Ti with Front Drive | Misc/ Sound Activated Lighting | ....well i'll be damned 😛

Retired
Not applicable
i've got D3 beta. its pretty fun. =]

DaemonCantor wrote:
Hey Glenn you want a good Mech game check out this link http://www.hawkengame.com/flash.html

:eek: <= this little smiley to the left pretty much sums up what just happened as i watched the trailer for hawken....

in regards to you brian..

Brian@ASUS wrote:

share? 😛
†he RoG Hell Spawn | GPU/ 2 x Matrix Platinum 580 GTX in SLI | MoBo/ Maximus IV Extreme-Z | CPU/ i7 2600k (Cooled by Corsair H60) | Case/ SilverStone FT-02 | Memory/ 16GB of Corsair Vengeance | PSU/ SilverStone 1200-G | OS/ Win7Ult | OS SSD's/ 2 x Corsair 60GB Force GT in RAID 0 | Game Storage/ 2 x WD 1TB 7200rpm HDD in RAID 0 | Media Storage/ 2TB WD HDD | Main Storage/ 256GB SSD | Sound Card/ Creative SB X-Fi Ti with Front Drive | Misc/ Sound Activated Lighting | ....well i'll be damned 😛

Brian@ASUS wrote:

Brian You should deff share or get me one =P literitally haha id spend easy 18 hrs a day on the game testing it, just like I did with rift, got a bunch of free stuff for being one of the best information givers. As well as finding cheats ect. to farm easily and kind of ruin game leveling up.

But honestly I love you brian but thats just going too far saying its pretty fun to me! lol.

I must become one of the worlds best barbs again, i miss diablo 2 but it just got ruined later from people botting and getting everything while I spent 100 hrs to get one item they had 20 of 😞 but oh how I miss them days being awesome.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Hey Glenn you want a good Mech game check out this link http://www.hawkengame.com/flash.html