Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Thanks for stepping in Praz
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Member Array

I ran in to trouble with this driver recently on my Z87 Deluxe board. I didn't know about the utility to remove AI suite at all, and also the bios boot utility can also cause this trouble from what I discovered on my own system. To make a long story short, after I got Windows 7 reinstalled the thing I installed was the latest version of AMDA00 from the support page for my Z87 Deluxe motherboard, after installing the Intel chipset drivers, the Intel USB 3 driver drivers, the Intel Management Interface drivers, and Intel Networking drivers. Since then I haven't had no trouble.

I did not install the Intel RST drivers as they have mysteriously wiped the MBR from my Crucial C300 128GB SSD in the past, causing me to have to reinstall Windows 7, which is why I use the AHCI driver that is built in to the Intel Chipset drivers.

New ROGer Array

I have exact same problem. i found this topic but i didnt find help. Please help me. My system is working nice on windows 7but i bought win8.1 and i want to use it.On windows 8.1,System is freezing.

Asus Z87-A / i3 4130 / Sapphire 280X TriX / CM GX750W ...

On windows 7,i am unable to install AMDA00 interface driver but system is not freezing.
    On windows 8.1, windows update installs every time AMDA00 driver and freezing.I remove driver software and disabled it on device manager.It stays 1-2 minutes wih dsabled AMDA driver and than ,after 1-2 minutes later,System enables Amda00 device and installing driver and freezing system. I have latest motherboard bios 2103...My ssd Crucial M500 256gb has latest firmware...If i enter game before freeze,i can play games without problem.Pc is freezing at idle.

*Different memories didnt change anything.
    *Different cpu didnt change anything.
    Last edited by IYI_Osmancik; 07-13-2015 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IYI_Osmancik View Post
    I have exact same problem. i found this topic but i didnt find help. Please help me. My system is working nice on windows 7but i bought win8.1 and i want to use it.On windows 8.1,System is freezing.

Asus Z87-A / i3 4130 / Sapphire 280X TriX / CM GX750W ...

On windows 7,i am unable to install AMDA00 interface driver but system is not freezing.
    On windows 8.1, windows update installs every time AMDA00 driver and freezing.I remove driver software and disabled it on device manager.It stays 1-2 minutes wih dsabled AMDA driver and than ,after 1-2 minutes later,System enables Amda00 device and installing driver and freezing system. I have latest motherboard bios 2103...My ssd Crucial M500 256gb has latest firmware...If i enter game before freeze,i can play games without problem.Pc is freezing at idle.

*Different memories didnt change anything.
    *Different cpu didnt change anything.
    Hello

If possible you need to find what in your configuration is causing these issue. The AMDA00 driver installs fine with Win7. As far as Win8 and 10 manually choose which updates to install if the AMDA00 driver is not wanted.

New ROGer Array

Thanks for your fast answer.I will reinstall windws 8.1 today.Which drivers shouldnt i install?

Quote Originally Posted by IYI_Osmancik View Post
    Thanks for your fast answer.I will reinstall windws 8.1 today.Which drivers shouldnt i install?
    Hello

If you don't want to install the AMDA00 driver then that would be the update to deselect.

New ROGer Array

I hope this wil fix...

ROG Member Array

Try blocking it in windows 10 its imposible, even the tool it self does't work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3