cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with my Asus G750JX [solved?]

Zimeys
Level 7
Hi all, i have an issue with my G750JX when im playing some games like SC2, league of legends ...
I have random freeze (1-2 sec) every 1min, or 5 min, its very random, during the game, and also when im looking a video from you tube or twitch.
All my drivers are updated.
Plz this problem is very annoying.
Thanks.
12 REPLIES 12

kidfromhell
Level 9
What is the current version of your display driver (nVidia) you currently have?

Zimeys
Level 7
Hey, i have the 332.21 driver (from asus)

Zimeys
Level 7
Any idea plz ?

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Have you seen that problem from the beginning, or it just started showing up recently?
Also, let us know if you are running Win8 or Win8.1.

Not sure if you are using a bluetooth headset or any bluetooth devices, but if you are, you may want to stop using them for comparison if you check this linked post Call of Duty always ferky or check for newer drivers if necessary.

Prostar_Compute
Level 9
Possible hard drive problem. Try running a health scan on your drive using a software utility, such as HDDScan.

I don't think DPC latency would cause this, but you are welcome to look into that as well.

We customize Asus, MSI, and Clevo laptops!

Zimeys
Level 7
Hey, thanks for helping, i did a Smart with HDDScan, and he detected " ULTRA DMA CRC errors" what is this ?

hafiqn
Level 7
This is explanation on error code :
Cyclic redundancy check (CRC) is a method of verifying and correcting data after it is sent. What this warning is telling you is that at one point, data being sent/received by the drive failed this check. The most common cause for this is a faulty cable. Noise or resistence caused a bit to be flipped.

I would recommend to log a report with Asus technical support

Zimeys34
Level 7
Hi again, and thanks for the help.
I have tried everything like clean install of all drivers, and Windows also. The problem is still here. In every game i played, there are some "micro stutter" ,"micro freeze" for 1-2 sec randomly...
I tried DPC LATENCY and i am stucked to 1000µs every time (yellow), very strange, i have a good connection. This problem make me really crazy and its very annoying when you are playing games with this problem.
Sorry for my bad English. Hope you can help me to fix it !
Thanks.
Edit : i'm thinking about wifi card problem but i'm really not sure, i have Qualcom Athros and the latest driver from asus support.

Zimeys
Level 7
up !