cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROJECT Napoleon Midnight

jmoorez2001
Level 10
hello all im not new here just a looker bystander i got in to computers a few ( long ago ) and been building them for freinds and family there abouts a friend came up to me one day and said he needed a pc to do revit on and we sat down and thought of the things to go with it we did a few sketches of differnt layouts 32556 and what not's so this is where we started from 32557325583255932560
33 REPLIES 33

jmoorez2001
Level 10
then we had this after i built the system 32562 then was thinking it set out in the liveing room a bit much and from the lights it lights up most of the room lol so i came across a thread where the pc was built into a desk LP3 desk ( thanks for the inspation) so we sat out and started to see what the options was we went to office depot to see differnt pc desk and we came across one that just stuck out

jmoorez2001
Level 10
so we found the desk we are set to do the pc and get the closer off the floor 32563 and we thought it would look awsome with a pc built into it

then we decided to do it in metal so we sought out places to buy the material after we did it in sketchup and also in revit as well we found a place online to ship the material to us and so we waited and wahlaaaa we got the matrial in woohoo 32564

jmoorez2001
Level 10
we first started building it from wood the firs tattempt went farely crappy so we redid it with a diffrent wood case

jmoorez2001
Level 10
parts are as follow asus crosshair v formula z motherboard, 32 gb's of g-skilz 2133 memory, ATi pro W9000 workstation video card ,1200 watt ultra x4 psu dual crutial 256 gb ssd's in raid 0 storage is " 2 1 tb hdd's 1 3 tb hdd one 300 gb wb vocaraptor for back up of the os

Antronman
Level 10
What is the CPU? (I hope it's an FX-9590.)

The W9000 is overpriced for the industry. I would buy a couple of W7000s or V7900s and CrossfirePro them.
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me

cpu is the 9590 we had dual w7000's but changed to to the w9000

we was haveing driver problems with rivet with teh W7000 in crossfire is why we changed to teh W9000 and all is working fine now

32630 started weldin gthe frame but keep haveing tig problems and decided to alum wend the frame and pop rivit the rest of the case