cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!! BSOD after login. Disk checking did not fix the problem.

Laks94
Level 7
I started my comp this morning and noticed some things were sort of slow. Once I got to login screen I logged in and it was just blackness. Ctrl alt del didnt work like it usually does. I waited a bit then shut the comp down and restarted. Same thing happened but I waited even longer this time. 3rd time i login I get BSOD and it shows the message in the pic below. Next time I restart, disk checking comes up, checks all the files and said it repaired some. So I get to login again and BSOD happen. It pretty much keeps doing this except this time it said something really really weird like preparing desktop(im on a laptop...) after login. I need some serious help and am even considerinf reseting my comp to how I got it after I bought it. Ive never had a problem this bad. I do have rhe ability to go into safe mode but I dont know how to ise command prompt. If there is a specific process I can run in safemode to fix this, please let me know
1 REPLY 1

Pitcher1
Level 9
press F9 you can into recover monde to do facory reset, try press F8 into save mode.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2809468/en