cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Build Log] Lambo Car PC - Lamborghini ROG Edition

ReapervoN
Level 7
Hi I just want to share my 2013 Cooler Master Casemod Competition entry.Since I'm a big fan of ASUS ,I dedicated this entry to ''ASUS'' and "Cooler Master'' competition with it's ASUS ROG theme.
My dream is to use a ROG Maximus Vi Impact,But because of my limited budget I used only up to the limit I have and with the creative idea and resources that I already have I came to this kind of pc mod.
Here's the link of my entry http://forum.coolermaster.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=16160&st=0&sk=t&sd=a [IMG][/IMG]
I hope you will like this mod guys.

44 REPLIES 44

Pentium4
Level 7
Totally awesome work there ReapervoN :cool: You have some amazing skills 😄
INTEL INSIDE
* Asus Maximus XI Hero * Intel i9 9900K CPU * HyperX 4000MHz Predator RGB 16Gb DDR4 Ram *
* ViewSonic VX3211 32" 4K Monitor * Intel UHD 4K Graphics * Samsung 970 EVO 1Tb NVMe.M2 *
* A-Jazz GTX USB Gaming Mouse * ROG SupremeFX 5.1 Audio * Cougar Vantar RGB USB Keyboard *
* Corsair Carbide 100R Silent Mid Tower Case * Corsair RM1000i Power Supply (100% Modular) *

thank you 🙂 I really appreciate it 😄

Pentium4 wrote:
Totally awesome work there ReapervoN :cool: You have some amazing skills 😄

thanks 🙂 I really appreciate it 😄

Chino
Level 15
Thank you for sharing your mod with us, ReapervoN. It looks really cool in that compact size. If I was one of the judges, you'd get my vote. 😉

Chino wrote:
Thank you for sharing your mod with us, ReapervoN. It looks really cool in that compact size. If I was one of the judges, you'd get my vote. 😉

Thank you very much Chino 🙂 this mod is dedicated to the cooler master competition and ASUS ROG that's why I'm sharing this here and also want to inspire the other members 😄 I did my best on this mod because of the competition, it's very challenging. 😄

Antronman
Level 10
How'd you make it? I've thought of doing something like this, but have never figured out how - motherboard are just too big these days.
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me

Antronman wrote:
How'd you make it? I've thought of doing something like this, but have never figured out how - motherboard are just too big these days.

I use mini-itx motherboard on this mod mate 🙂

Antronman
Level 10
Yeah, I see know. I even found the same car you used on Amazon. I might try something like this myself, but with an Aventador I found on Amazon.
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me

Antronman wrote:
Yeah, I see know. I even found the same car you used on Amazon. I might try something like this myself, but with an Aventador I found on Amazon.

😄 goodluck bro