Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Hi all,

another angry customer. I bought an AMD card to use Mantle, and now the solution is to downgrade to the 13.12 divers?, WTF!

Asus please read all this posts and do something!

ROG Member Array

Drivers downgrade not solve problem with artifacts. In different games artifacts appear differently. I think Asus cards have defective voltage regulation.
    Asus spit on users and does not want to take responsibility for their mistakes. A good company will never be so careless to treat their customers.

New ROGer Array

Help ASUS,help,please!

ROG Member Array

Why there are a lot of ppl praying for help to Asus? They are not going to help. There's no one from Asus following this thread. They're gone and they don't even care.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Ookami999's Avatar

To the people who still believe ASUS will reply and help us, I strongly recommend to dye the card blue and throw it in the nearest river, lake or shore. Problem solved.

P.S: AMD released a new Beta driver 14.6. Give it a try but don't hope for the best.
    Last edited by Ookami999; 05-27-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Banned Array

I RMAed my Asus card, which I paid a premium/brand price for it. It took 2 full months for Asus to credit my card.
    You pay a premium price for a card that "might" be premium just on branding. Ok, let's assume Asus cards are good. But when you compare it with their sh**tty services (waited 2 full months to have the card credited), it is not worth it.
    I ended up buying a card from another manufacturer and I'm freaking happy.
    RMAed Asus Mobo - took 1 full month to sort out.
    RMAed Asus wireless adapter - took 1 full month to sort out.
    I will not buy Asus products again. I learned my lesson.
    Last edited by GOR52; 05-28-2014 at 04:17 AM.

ROG Member Array

Who test 14.6 drivers? Artifacts still there?

ROG Enthusiast Array Vlammenzee's Avatar

I have a r9 280x dc2t aswell, i've installed 14.6 this morning, i tested a few games, same problems, i've e-mailed back and for with some1 from asus, and they just say ''ít's something we'll have to forward to amd, as it's probably driver related'', wich in my opinion is **** ****, it's clearly a problem with the vram of this card, i'm still thinking of what to do really, i've got this card for 2/3 months now, i don't really see RMA as an option, as you will just get the same card back, or a new one with the same problems, taking a refund is the easy way out, but id rather see amd/asus come with a actual solution to fix this.

12:50 30-05-2014: Recieved a e-mail from support this morning.

According to my information our technicians have an option to solve this, however for us to solve this you have to apply for RMA.
    It does seem this is a hardware failure which needs to be repaired.

In this case I'd suggest you send the card for RMA through your vendor.

I have replied i would like to know what their ''fix'' is before i rma it, otherwise im just gonna return it for something els, i can't go 2 months without my card.
    Last edited by Vlammenzee; 05-30-2014 at 11:29 AM. Reason: grammar fix

New ROGer Array

I am requesting a refund to buy another graphics card, because I will not expect a solution in a short time. This thread was started in January!

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ookami999 View Post
    For an alternative cooling solution I recently found this : http://www.raijintek.com/en/products...p?ProductID=11
    I don't think we need to change the whole heatsink, indeed asus's hs is good enough!
    The problem of the issue is due to VRAM problem, i believe.
    My DC2T has been replaced new one twice time! but the problem still not to be fixed!
    So I will not go to RMA again, it's totally wasting my time!

Yesterday, my friend, his card with same problem, told me that he had tried to install the vram HS and the issue was fixed successfully
    he suggested me to follow the method in youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz2ybPrjhdw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz2ybPrjhdw

Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast