Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned Array

New Realtek Audio Driver 6.0.1.7095

The guys on the driver team have uploaded a new Audio Driver on the G750JX/JW for 8.1 page

Download:

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/...VER6017095.zip

ROG Enthusiast Array

Latest version: 6.0.1.7119 from Asus for Windows 8.1 64bit

http://support.asus.com/Download.asp...VER6017119.zip

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Latest version: 6.0.1.7119 from Asus for Windows 8.1 64bit

http://support.asus.com/Download.asp...VER6017119.zip
    I know but you should only install drivers from our laptops driver section as they are known to work 100% and support the features of our hardware.

others may work but they are generic for all Realtek Audio Chipsets and thus, may or may not miss on some of the enhancements that ASUS has made and tested

Installed this one, seems like Waves MAXXAudio has been changed into AudioWizard

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nehmia View Post
    I know but you should only install drivers from our laptops driver section as they are known to work 100% and support the features of our hardware.

others may work but they are generic for all Realtek Audio Chipsets and thus, may or may not miss on some of the enhancements that ASUS has made and tested
    Good Idea but when i searching for windows 8.1 drivers in the support section of the asus page i get only drivers for AUDIO | BLUETOOTH | WIRELESS for the G750JH / JX. What is with VGA | MEI | TOUCHPAD | .... ? I think its better to do a complete search over the download area from asus. The 7119 was published at the Notebook -> Audio Section, whats different to the G750J* section? Except the two versions of drivers?

i hope my english is good enough. :-)

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Good Idea but when i searching for windows 8.1 drivers in the support section of the asus page i get only drivers for AUDIO | BLUETOOTH | WIRELESS for the G750JH / JX. What is with VGA | MEI | TOUCHPAD | .... ? I think its better to do a complete search over the download area from asus. The 7119 was published at the Notebook -> Audio Section, whats different to the G750J* section? Except the two versions of drivers?

i hope my english is good enough. :-)
    Until the lazy people at ASUS update the G750JX Drivers page, I download them from the G750JW page: http://www.asus.com/us/support/Downl...521/G750JW/41/

They are almost 99% identical so those should work including the nVIDIA driver there

the latest nVIDIA driver on the Asus general drivers page DOES NOT work if you have the 3D laptop like I do but those ones above work

ROG Enthusiast Array

maybe we can get an opinion from asus about the driver versions and his compatibility to G750J*? Or which way is the best for the latest driver?

i guess latest drivers are better, cause all drivers are HW related. WavesAudio is just a software, so it wont matter(i even would say that its just an equalizer, nothing more)

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

good update (also on official G750JH page) : no more "crack" when sound driver initializes after boot. and the subwoofer is really audible, like it's really here this time !

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by olvrick View Post
    i guess latest drivers are better, cause all drivers are HW related. WavesAudio is just a software, so it wont matter(i even would say that its just an equalizer, nothing more)
    Thats my opinion! :-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast