Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    New ROGer Array

On Builds with other Boards an also Haswell Systems Fast-Startup worked perfectly. The M6H was the last ASUS Board for me. The issued mentioned here is only one reason.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Hi!

I got a Rampage Extreme IV Black (x79) Mobo and have a clean install with Win 8.1 and all drivers from the Asus Webpage.

I have the problem that every time when i activate the energy saving mode in windows on reboot my display is still black.
    My monitor did not get any signal.

Now i searched the web for the neweset drivers and installed them:

asmedia_106x_3.0.2.exe
    Asmedia_USB3_1.16.24.0.exe
    PROWinx64.exe v20.0
    SetupChipset.exe v10.0.26
    Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Version 10.0.39.1003

Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel RST) RAID Driver only version 12.8.0.1016 will work (NOT the newer one: 13.6.0.1002)

Now EVERY time my System will reboot from energy saving mode - and extremly fast.

Maybe replacing these drivers will you help too !?

Regards

Edit:
    found another newer driver:

Intel Rapid Storage Technology Version 12.9.4.1000 WHQL
    Last edited by Mappi75; 04-26-2015 at 07:33 AM.

New ROGer Array

Same issue with Windows 10. ASUS still seems to ignore the issue. All Non-Asus Boards i installed during the last months had no issue with fast startup at all.

The M6H will definitely be my last Asus Board!

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by kai1707 View Post
    Same issue with Windows 10. ASUS still seems to ignore the issue. All Non-Asus Boards i installed during the last months had no issue with fast startup at all.

The M6H will definitely be my last Asus Board!
    Same here. Stupid asus motherboard, regret I ever bought it. This seem like a small thing to fix for asus, but they don't seem to listen!

Very unprofessional and not customer friendly. This is a bug that persists over a few years! Unacceptable!

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sebbe909 View Post
    Same here. Stupid asus motherboard, regret I ever bought it. This seem like a small thing to fix for asus, but they don't seem to listen!

Very unprofessional and not customer friendly. This is a bug that persists over a few years! Unacceptable!
    I tried changing PSU with no success after that i replaced my M6H with a MSI Z97-GD65 GAMING and finally Fast startup is working again!

Last ASUS-Board for me for sure!

New ROGer Array

Maybe some people have interest in a class action lawsuit? We're mislead by Asus that it's w8 compatible.

My parents own a big law firm so it won't cost us anything. That's the good news. But I think we need at least a dozen people for this.. Please let me know if anybody is interested. Should be a rock solid case

New ROGer Array

I May have found a work around..

Disable automatic diver installation in Windows (just Google that). After that in device manager, right click on the AMDA00 Interface and click Uninstall. Also check the box to delete the driver as well.

Now this f*cker won't load anymore at start up :-) Fast boot should work now.

In my case, sometimes ATI is f*cking things up with "ATI EEU PnP start/stop failed". But that's another thing.

PS: Don't do this if your using AI Suite, it won't work anymore..

New ROGer Array

hello from 2017. a perfect time to wine about the issue one more time

I bought my Asus H97-PRO MB in 2015 and experience this issue for two years already, being able to have faststartup working only for short periods of time. There is also a big thread concerning this problem on Russian hardware forum. I also opened a ticket in Asus support. And received a tupid answer telling me to install fresh windows, drivers, blablabla.

I also own 1150 mobo from Gigabyte and there were no issues with amda (cause there are no there) and faststartup. Pretty sad it happened to such a big company like Asus=\

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21