Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

still have in 3 Errors in Event Viewer

"Circular Kernel Context Logger" Error 0xC0000188.
    "ReadyBoot" Error 0xC0000188
    If i disconnect my Home Network Group those two Errors are gone.
    But the don't affect the Fastboot Option.

Sometimes i got Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-V Network Connection broke up on Fastboot
    But this also seems to be normal

I still have left:
    Error while loading Drive \Driver\WUDFRd for Device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&1

But is seems Microsoft said those can be ignored.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Thomynator View Post
    I still have left:
    Error while loading Drive \Driver\WUDFRd for Device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&1

But is seems Microsoft said those can be ignored.
    Personally I will cite Praz on this one:

"Personally I would would just ignore this if there are no issues. Sometimes driver \Driver error is because of the driver loading too early in the boot process. Normally after the fail it will attempt to load again. If there are not multiple entries per bootup indicating the same failure the driver most likely successfully loaded."

ROG Enthusiast Array

So Fastboot can't be fixed?
    I think, this driver issues the error with fastboot. Asus please bring us a fix for the Fastboot!
    Last edited by Richard Mühli; 05-10-2014 at 08:02 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I'm back to Windows 7 now. If the Bug is fixed, I'll switch back to Windows 8.1

ROG Enthusiast Array

Did someone find a solution for this bug?

ROG Enthusiast Array

I have written a message to the Asus-Support and I hope they will fix this s***. ...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbenannt.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	37288
    Sorry, it is in german language.

ROG Member Array

It´s not only Z87 or ROG. It´s the whole Haswell line of motherboards. How can´t you notice that that all of your motherboards are producing errors when fastbooting. I´ve got an ASUS H87-PLUS and exactly the same problem. Sadly there is no brand without trouble :/ But I always opt for ASUS since the BIOS Fan control is badass compared to the rest of the market.

ASUS PLEASE FIX THIS! Will also contact the support and the official german ASUS Forum at http://www.hardwareluxx.de/community/f248/. Let´s see this get fixed cmon it´s so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by pattom22 View Post
    ASUS PLEASE FIX THIS! Will also contact the support and the official german ASUS Forum at http://www.hardwareluxx.de/community/f248/. Let´s see this get fixed cmon it´s so annoying.
    Hello

Please contact ASUS support for your location directly so that proper troubleshooting can be done regarding the issues you are experiencing. I have Win8.1 with Windows Fast Boot enabled with no issues on multiple Z87, Z97 and X79 boards. While it is easier to blame the platform or motherboard for issues encountered doing so does not lead to a successful solution when the fault lies elsewhere.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hello Praz. Look for this erros in you event viewer: Sorry it's translated with Google-Translator.

Critical Source: Kernel-Power Event ID: 41 "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first it was This error can occur if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.."

Error Source: kernel boot Event ID: 29 "Windows error you get started quickly with error status" 0xC00000D4 "."

This are two errors, when fastboot is not working.

Here are the answers from the Asus-Support. In english: They mean i have to reinstall WIndows 8.1 fresh only with GPU, CPU, MB, Ram, SSD and DVD-Drive. --> Minimal Hardware. Then install the drivers from the website. --> I tested it and it didn't work!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbenannt.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	37359

ROG Enthusiast Array

Asus answers now, that i have to send my mainboard to their support team, but I know the mainboard has no error. Why ha also H87 and other Z87-Users in this thread that problem? It's very sad Asus, that the Z87 Deluxe cost's about 220€ and then fastboot is not working ... On MSI, ASRock, Gigabyte and EVGA Fastboot is working but on Asus Z87.
    It's like the Supporter has no time for me to fix this problem. Everytime he answers with that. I'm disappointed in Asus. I thinks that was my last Asus Mainboard.
    Last edited by Richard Mühli; 06-05-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast